katiusciav or anyone who uses AUCTIVA

alero0
Community Member
Kat,
I noticed that you use Auctiva to host your listings. I just started using it and really like it except for all the links advertising it's free usage. I noticed that you somehow got rid of those Auctiva links and I was wondering how you did it. If you or anyone else who uses Auctiva can tell me how to do this I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Harvey
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

katiusciav
Community Member
hi harvey;
i probably got rid of it by no longer using it! i tried it once a while back thinking it would be quicker, and i also liked the cheaper prices (especially the 16 pics), but it still shows up on my auctions that i list through ebay. i do like that part of the advertising though that shows the rest of my items for sale. i find to better position that part of auctiva's advertising is to choose your pic standard setting to 'top' (you know when you choose your border enhancement through ebay's listing)-that section there.
i found in the end it actually took me longer to list with auctiva, since all my products were different. i don't really know if there's any way of getting rid of those ads though, sorry i couldn't be more help, maybe someone else will jump in and know..good luck..!
Kat
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No way I know of except to go in to revise the listing and then delete the code.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply