Specifying where I am shipping

I am new at selling on e bay and I live and am selling in Canada. I set up a personal selling account where I am allowed to sell up to 40 items per month. I have no idea what my shipping capabilities are and where I can ship to. Also, I also realize that I am going to have to add in some shipping terms into my sale ad. Being a Canadian seller with a personal selling account what are my shipping capabilities and what should my shipping terms look like in my ad???? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Specifying where I am shipping

Do some buying.

Honestly this is a good way to learn how eBay works-- and from the point of view of your customers.

Guessing from your name you will be selling golf related items? Those can be bulky and heavy. Go to canadapost.ca and check on shipping costs in the BUSINESS  section.

Plan to ship with Paypal shipping labels which offer a 5% to 18% discount on PO counter prices.

When you go to the Sell Your Item form, note that you can ship with Calculated Shipping. You need a scale and a measuring tape.

USE METRIC MEASUREMENTS. Canada Post went metric in 1974. All other measurements are estimates and will do you wrong.

Who ordered a dead guy?-- Jayne Cobb

Message 2 of 2
latest reply