Messages left unanswered!

Hello out there!  Has anybody else had the problem of leaving messages with sellers enquiring about items they have listed that are not being answered.  In the last few months this has become quite a annoying problem.  I have had so many messages not returned.  I blame this entirely on Global Shipping.  It seems that half the items I look at here on eBay Canada are from sellers who don't ship here even though their listing shows they do.  How are we supposed to know they don't ship here unless they actually state in words in their listing that they don't and if that's the case their listing should not be on eBay Canada.  I am sure there are many sellers down in the States  that are wondering why so many Canadians are bugging them about their items or worse bidding or buying, when they don't realize their items are listed here.  They must think we're a bunch of pushy idiots.  You would think that if someone is messaging them, even if they don't ship here, that they could have the courtesy of sending a message letting you know but that isn't the case. To many messages are just being ignored.  eBay has become very user unfriendly for anyone out side of the U.S.  That's my rant.  Take care all!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Just don't buy from those seller using GSP. In my opinion...

Just don't buy from those seller using GSP. In my opinion I don't think many Canadians purchase from those sellers using GSP because the price is not worth the item in many instances. Don't encourage those sellers by simply not purchasing from them. That'll make a bold statement eventually.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello. I try as much as possible to not purchase items from sellers using Global Shipping but it is getting harder and harder to find sellers not using this shipping method. Last night after writing my rant above I allowed my frustration with this situation to get the best of me and messaged a couple of sellers down south just to let them know that their listings are showing up in Canada. One seller offered to ship here and the other thanked me for the info. You know nothing is going to change!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If the seller doesn't respond to your query, just move on.

He's giving up money in his pocket.

It's not personal, he's just  a doofus.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply