Missing in action

Hello  ...is there a way to post a temporary absence in ones ebay profile? Going to be away for 1+ month and need to get some awareness out to pottential buyers etc.. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Missing in action

With a store you can post a vacation notice.  Without a store? Not really/

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Missing in action

Thank you for the reply ..we just subscribed to a basic store, as its long overdue. 

I appreciate info as to how to post this message come time.

As well ..is there any way to migrate curent active listings into the store?

thanks again..

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Missing in action

On selling manager there is a Manage My Store box on the lower right...click on vacation settings.

To show your current listings in your store, set up store categories and then put each listing into the relevant category using the bulk edit function. To add categories, click on Manage My Store in selling manager and then on Store Categories on the left side.

If you don't have selling manager or can't see the manage my store link, go to your store, scroll to the bottom and click on manage my store that way.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Missing in action

As well ..is there any way to migrate curent active listings into the store?

All your listings are already in your store. The categories are a bonus, making it easier for customers to focus on their particular wants.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Missing in action

"All your listings are already in your store"

???

It does not work that way. Check the poster's listings and then the store.

Older listings will be seen in the store once a store category has been assigned.

That can be done in bulk.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply