Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Lost a bid on a item I didn't even bid on!

Hello everyone! Would anyone know why I would receive an email from eBay telling me I had lost a bid on a leather sewing awl that I wasn't even bidding on. I don't even have one in my watch list. I did purchase one of these items maybe about a year a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm having a problem with a seller

I bought two items from a seller on ebay and received them. The problem is that I ordered two "custom" size cosplays because they were meant to be a birthday gift for my siblings, they sent me one that was done properly and the other was a standard M...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Do I HAVE TO sell on ebay.ca?

So...I received a promotion from eBay encouraging me to start selling once again.So....I take them up on it, go to my eBay and start the process to list my item. (previous to this today, I relisted some items that had not sold that I listed some week...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Just how reliable is Manchester Music Mill. I feel this company is bidding against their own product

It is a little suspicious that I am consistently being out bid by $5.00 and the item is in the remarks as being received and how great the shipping was less than 24 hours on a weekend. The bidders must live across the street from the store for this t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What can I do to get an Unpaid Item Strike removed ?

I emailed the Seller BEFORE I bid asking if a PO Box was ok......as his Auction stated he uses UPS and USPS. He emailed back stating yes. I bid and won. When I tried to pay for the item, I was blocked by Paypal stating Seller does not ship to PO Boxe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

scam - They sold me a fake watch

I have been trying to get my money back from for the fake vintage Breitling they sold me. The seller is very rude and even after I have shown the watch to various jewelery stores who have comfirmed the watch is a fake, the seller says that the Breitl...

create shipping exclusions

I've created a new listing for the first time in awhile and I can't find the function to create shipping exclusions. Presently, my listing shows as shipping only to Canada. I do, in fact, ship to all North American locations but not elsewhere. Has th...

what is www.kgvfrn

cant complete any relisting or selling as get page that wants to send me to www.kgvrfn.ebay.ca/support........ tried phoning Ebay get cut off......asked them to call me .......no response......... am waiting now for an email from them meanwhile losin...

Ebay Store Promo Error Leads to Free 2500 Listings

Did anyone else receive a promo on June 16th promising a FREE store for 1 month. If so check out this link. http://http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y14/m06/i23/s03 It indicates that Ebay has sent out emails stating it was a mistake but promised ...

**bleep** is with all stinking pop-ups?

**bleep** is with all these pop-ups. Can hardly navigate through here anymore because of the frustration caused by all these stinking pop-ups.

private listing - bidders' identities protected

Who are those 'private Listing - bidders' identities protected' ? I have been bidding on items and when I look at who is bidding there is only me and the private listing - bidders' identities protected which I think is SHILL BIDDING. I am tired of bi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

pop ups?

I am tired of the ebay pop ups. Get rid of them How?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can I block nuisance advertisers from my followed searches?

When I search for parts for my antique car, I get ads for electrical tape and other hardware items I can buy down the street. I am only interested in more specific items, but my search gets bogged down with **bleep** like this. It's a big waste of my...

Why does eBay have so many pop-up ads now?

I see many popup ads on eBay offering things I don't want to see. Recently more and more, and I have to close them before IO can proceed to where I want to go in my eBay. I tried to tighten the security and blocking without success. I only want to se...

Can't upgrade my store on eBay.ca due to Below standard on eBay.com?

Perhaps someone can enlighten me, because the 3 hours on 2 separate days with customer service has been completely pointless no matter how many time I repeat myself. Its a long story but if someone could tell me if it makes sense it would be apprecia...

Resolved! Insurance against liens on equipment?

When I buy something big, I need to know that there are no liens or encumbrances against it. usually I do a check on the serial number. Does ebay have insurance for me if I buy an item, without doing the check? That is, if there is a lien somewhere, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancelling a typo bid

my dot before .50 didn't place. It shows my automatic future bid show as $50 instead of .50 centsHow do I change my bid. Bidding is over in 7 hrs. It shows current bid is .2 cents.Plus I buoght off this seller before & shows coming from China.& free ...

Please Test My Cart

Hi there, Can you please add a few things to the cart and see if t it charges the highest shipping cost for one item and add $7 for each additional item. I just want to make sure that it is working as it should and since we can't test our own cart I'...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.