Please Test My Cart

Hi there,

Can you please add a few things to the cart and see if t it charges the highest shipping cost for one item and add $7 for each additional item.

I just want to make sure that it is working as it should and since we can't test our own cart I'm asking for your help.

Thank you in advance!!!

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Please Test My Cart

What do you mean you can't test your own cart?  Why not?

If you want to buy multiples from one particular seller, then on each listing you want to buy click on

Add to cart and when you are done, instead of Continue shopping, click Proceed to checkout.

Once you've done that, it will show if any discount has been applied in the total cost you are

asked to pay.

If the discount is not there, contact the seller or use the Request Total link.

No one else can test your cart for you.  It is possible at this moment that not all ebay Canada users

even have the cart.  I've had it fully functional for several months already, yet it seems some people

are just getting it now.

Weird.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

I checked one item and I am not given the option to add to cart.

I can buy it now

Add to my watch list

Add to my collection.

That's it.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

PS - That was on .com - where I always shop (like most Canadians).

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

Looking for your items a different way, I was told by eBay 0 items were available.

Did not make sense until I saw your exclusions:

"Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, PO Box"

Like many Canadians, I use a PO Box.  Why would you want to exclude me?  Something wrong with my money?

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

I added 3 items and even if I clicked on checkout, it wanted to charge shipping for each individual item.....no shipping discount at all. That was on .ca, there is no cart option for your items on .com

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

Oooooohhhhhh, I get it!  Smiley LOL   'greenmangoes', You want us to test OUR cart, not YOUR cart, to see if YOUR

listings show up with the discount if some of us would be so good as to take a test run.

Geez, why didn't you say.  . . .hahaha!

Well I just tried a number of items and there are no disounts offered at checkout when I click a variety

of this & that from your assorted listings.  I live in BC, am shopping on ebay Canada, and the shipping

cost total never reduces an ort.

Everything at full cost.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

And even though I've had the cart feature forever on ebay Canada, when I log in to .com I do not

have it available to use at all on your listings.  The little cart icon is up in the right corner, but your

listings do not have the option of adding to it.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

Thanks guys - really appreciate it...

First of all pierrelebel I will not exclude you - never 🙂

dmil8030 thanks  for clarifying - the english language can be tricky sometimes

- On ebay.ca I see "Place Bid", "Buy It Now" and "Add to Cart" buttons

- On ebay.com I see "Place Bid" and "Buy It Now" buttons.

I swear I saw the "add to cart" button on both earlier today when I was listing items - OMG am I going mad?

Could it be that it may take some time for the rule to show?  The shipping rule is showing in my account.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

It looks as if listings that were originally done on .ca or on .com can be added to the cart on .ca

In order to be able to use the cart on .com, the listing has to have been originally done on that site. It has always been like that but hopefully they will change that soon.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

Ok that must be it then. Thanks pjcdn2005

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Please Test My Cart

In case someone else wants to do this.

By Bulk
1) Go to My Ebay
2) Click on "Active" which are your active listings
3) Click on "Edit" (at top left above items)
4) Choose "Edit all listings" or select the ones you want to edit
5) Click on "Edit Fields"
6) Choose Shipping discounts (domestic) or Shipping Discounts International
7) Click "Submit Changes" when done

Manual
1) Choose "revise" to edit your item
2) Go down to "Add Shipping Details"
3) Under "Your Shipping Options" you should see "Apply my flat shipping rule...." check that box

Message 12 of 12
latest reply