Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Not sure I'm doing this right re: Inkfrog and lettermail shipping.

I sell things via lettermail. Magazine clippings. When ebay made changes to shipping it made it seem to some of my international buyers that I did not sell to them. I had a guy from New Zealand ask me to let him buy from me. It caught me by surprise ...

Least favorite thing about the new forums?

I really dislike that when I click on a running thread, it doesn't take me to the newest unread thread like the old forums did. It's like a step back. Why is it like that?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sub-categories for Video Games gone?

The "Console/Platform" and "Genre" sub-categories are missing. These are highly necessary with regard to searches. Please address.

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

can not complete checkout due to some problem that the seller has

I bought a Buy It Now item #171115225165 and I had extreme difficulty trying to check out and now it appears that there are 2 of the same tablet case I ordered but I can not even complete the checkout for one. I emailed the seller stating I wanted on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Not yet Shipped

I placed a bid and won an item back on the 23rd of December and the item has yet to be shipped. I contacted the seller earlier the week and she/he told me I would have full tracking the following day, it now has been two days sense they told me that ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

there is a seller who says I can give him an offer to stop the auction. if we decide on an amount an

here is a seller who says I can give him an offer to stop the auction. he is a recent lister (no history). if we decide on an amount and I pay, then get something less than/nothing shipped, what guarantee does ebay give me?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought & paid for item. Shipping costs included Global Shipping,extra $24 from US to Canada.Outrageous.Anyone else have this problem?

I bought & paid for an item on ebay recently.The S&H included Global Shipping.From Bellevue, Washington US, to Toronto, Canada cost me $42 Canadian for a DVD set.This is outrageous! It was for "import" charges whatever that means. It was my fault for...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Global Shipping Program a Scam!

I'm not sure WHO started this stupid Global Shipping Program on eBay, but it is so scammy! I've been on ebay.ca for over 16 years, and have never had a problem with Customs, or had to pay any Import fees. Now with adding this new program, it actually...

Internet Explorer Paypal Shipping Label Issues

So I was told to use IE to make labels instead of Firefox or Chrome. I still have issues with IE and paypal. I have to state that the label printed correctly before it allows me to print it.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

How you calculate shipping cost on multi items order shipping to the same address

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolution centre issues

This could be me not being used to the common pitfalls of online shopping, but I purchased an item from an international seller on the other side of the globe. The shipping time was expected 6-8 weeks, fine I don't need it for a while anyway. After a...

Seller advertising free shipping. wants shipping money post auction

Although the seller's description mentions to contact him or her for a shipping price quote, the top part of the page just under the place bid box, it clearly showed FREE international shipping (to my address)I even waited 16 hours to see if he would...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why am i being charged roughly 30% import fees?

I won an auction for 3 pairs of shoes. These are made in the US shoes. I now find out that there is a 50 dollar import fee? Why? taxes would be 15-20 dollars, so whta is the 30 dollars for?

Out of Stock items...keeping them listed anyway

Recently purchased and paid for an item, only to be told a week later that the seller has no stock. I filed for PP refund and received the refund. I was also interested in another item from this seller, so asked if he had stock. His answer was that h...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Newish buyer. Item hasn't arrived after six weeks and I'm not sure what to do.

Hello! So I had ordered an item and it hadn't showed up for five weeks, I notified the seller I would wait another week and by the sixth week, it still hadn't arrived(original ad said 3 weeks but of course, delays happen). The seller had offered me t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do I have to have a credit card now? :/

I bought many things from eBay using my PayPal account. My bank account is connected to my PayPal. But why do I have to have a credit card now? I can't buy anything and I really don't trust credit cards so there's no way I am getting one. Anyone have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program charges only disclosed after committment of purchase made during check-out.

Purchased item from U.S. seller today, but inadvertendly overlooked and omitted to question item in description called "Import Charges". These charges only appeared after purchase commitment had been made. Seller refers to new "global shipping progra...

• 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

item i bought is no longer there to veiw

I bought an item from Brazil and because of the holidays i let it go several months before starting a resolution and now its too late and cant even give him a negative feedback ,does this mean i get screwed by seller and paypal

how do i contact ebay by phone to sort a problem that does not appear anywhere ???

i need to contact ebay by phone regarding two items i bought and when i clicked on PAY NOW it showed as MARK AS PAID. I TRIED AND TRIED TO PAY but could get it to change, tried getting help from ebay for several weeks ...i want the items i bought , m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! cannot upload evidence photos

this really annoys me, a seller sold me something thats totally broken and i cannot even upload pic to prove it?

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.