Not sure I'm doing this right re: Inkfrog and lettermail shipping.

I sell things via lettermail. Magazine clippings. When ebay made changes to shipping it made it seem to some of my international buyers that I did not sell to them. I had a guy from New Zealand ask me to let him buy from me. It caught me by surprise because I've always shipped worldwide. I called ebay and they advised me to do exactly what I had been doing as far as which boxes to check on the listing page. They had no answer and left me thinking they didn't believe anything was wrong. The next day there was a box on the listing page for an option to ask buyers to contact me for the shipping amount to them. This was new to me and not pointed out to me on the phone the day before. It was during the next day or two that the global shipping stuff was announced. It seemed clear to me that these changes had effected my listings and they found a fix.

So, one by one I changed my listings on Inkfrog who does not have this new box to check. I offer 3 options. Lettermail to Canada, lettermail to USA and Lettermail worldwide. I used to uncheck the USA from the worldwide option because it was redundant. But if I uncheck USA now, I also uncheck New Zealnd and I don't know who else. I was advised that the USA buyer would just see the lower of the two prices. 

Well now, I have not made a sale since I finished changing all of my listings. My items do not sell like hotcakes but it has been 11 consecutive days with no sale. That is unusual enough that I wonder if I have messed things up.

Ebay has no idea what I'm talking about and even if they did, they can't help because I use Inkfrog. Inkfrog can't help because I'm from Canada and so they don't really care. 

Does anyone here know what I'm talking about? I could really use some advice.

Thank you so much if you've taken the time to read this 🙂

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I myself am unable to be of assistance however I wanted to say that not a lot of people visit this board you will probably get better responses if you post on the

Seller Central Board      http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/bd-p/213

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I myself am unable to be of assistance however I wanted to say that not a lot of people visit this board you will probably get better responses if you post on the

Seller Central Board      http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/bd-p/213

Message 2 of 2
latest reply