Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! I got sent a extra item

i bought something on eBay and they sent me 2 of them when i only ordered 1, do i legally have to send it back or am i allowed to keep it? and is this a unsolicited good?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it a scam ?

Thank you for being an eBay seller Dear *******************We appreciate your business. To thank you for being a part of the eBay community—and encourage you to start selling again—we have a special offer for you.List an item through June 24 and we'l...

change country currency

I added an item to my watch list and it took me back to sign on which I did. Now the prices on my ebay are showing as canadian and I want to show US dollars. Please help.

Does TurboLister store my Photos?

I have been using Auctiva to list my items for my Ebay store. I now have installed TurboLister and synced my items in to Turbo Lister. Now if I close my Auctiva account, will all my pictures in turbo lister disappear as I was using Auctiva to store m...

I am trying to purchase an item where the sell er will not ship to Canada. I have a USA address to

I am trying to purchase an itme where the seller will not ship to Canada. I have a USA address where it can be sent (used many times for ebay items) but it won't even let me bid. The seller will not respond to messages. What can I do-- I really want ...

I have been having problems lately::: When I buy an item, I go through the whole producer and when

I go through the whole procedure and when I get to paypal to pay , a Notice in red ink pops up saying , seller does not ship to box #'s so I don't pay and seller demands payment and e'bay cites me for ordering . I think the e'bay listing should show ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The seller cheated me

What can I do about the seller who cheated me for 5 items. She was pretending to be willing to resolve the problem, instead she was only prolonging for the time to pass as she was aware that the case can be opened only within 45 days. I did not know ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEED HELP! Resolution center will not let me put claim in

I placed an order May 4 and I still have not received my item. I have emailed the seller many of times and only get a generic email back. Today, I went to the resolution center and it said that the case was closed yesterday and I can not file a compl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

When I click an item to view it then click back, it doesn't take me back to my previous spot

When I'm scrolling through listings and I click on something to read about it..then I click the back button to go back to where I was, it doesn't take me back to my original spot. It takes me ahead numerous listings and I have to go searching for las...

Resolved! Questions about the Global Shipping Program

Can not locate postings past page 67, Buyer Central, Questions about the Global Shipping Program. Last posting shown is from arlene_v to afantiques, dated 06-12-2014. Have posted my own but can not find them. Nothing is showing past that date, what h...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller has sent me an invoice for express shipping - but I can't find the invoice.

If a seller has sent me an invoice after purchase because I requested upgrade for shipping - where would I find the invoice? The seller says they sent one - but I have no idea where to look for it. It's not in my accounts...and I couldn't find it att...

I bought something as a guest before remembering my account details, can I apply it to my account?

Hi there, just a probably dumb question, but I bought something on ebay without logging in (that was stupid) and obviously now I can't access any tracking information. Is there anything I can do to apply that purchase to this account, if I have the t...

THANKS EBAY

Yay!  I see a cart!!  Thanks very much!  

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing Country of registration

Hi,When I originally registered for e-bay I lived in Canada. I now live in New zealand, so I changed my address, including my country of residence, but when I log in to ebay, it always points me back to e-bay.ca which will display prices in CAD$ and ...

Vintage clothing - should moldy and musty items be disclosed?

I received some antique and vintage clothing from a seller that was so moldy it set off an allergic response when I opened the package. I contacted the seller, who was condescending and said that I obviously knew nothing about vintage and antique clo...

SCAMMER REPORT - - "PIC of IPAD" - has two newbies bidding

How the hell does one get in touch with eBay to prevent the scamming of a couple of newbies. Item - a "128gb Apple Ipad Air WIFI BRAND NEW pic MUST SELL FAST! CHEAP!" .... Notice it says "pic" in the title and the body of the auction. He's selling a ...

What does mean the item has re listed?

Hello,I am writing regarding my recent purchase from you on e-bay, item # 231235432809.I was not able to understand what does mean the item I had purchased has been re listed. I payed for the item.Am I going to receive this item or not ? if not, how ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do usps provide tracking number for first class international mail?

I am looking for a quick answer do usps provide a tracking number for first class international shipping?From what i understood is that they do but it's only accurate during the time the shipment is handled in the US.Can someone clarify this to me on...

buyer cannot bid

Having problems with buyers being unable to bid. Message reads: The information you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time. Anyone having this issue and how to fix?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tax Identification Number

When I log into my paypal account they ask me for my Tax Identification Number Passport Number Permanent Resident Number What happens if I don't provide one of the above ?

2014-06-17_14-28-19.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How are people allowed to scalp tickets on ebay?

I always thought that you couldn't ask more than face value?? How are these seller asking 5x the face value price and are getting away with this? Especially for events that are in ON.

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing says free shipping but has shipping fee when paying

I won an auction that has free shipping but when when I go to pay, there's a $5.99 shipping fee. So I double check back to the listing and under the shipping and payment tab it says it is still free shipping to canada with my postal code, what should...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I purchase more than one item from a seller and put them into one order?

Can someone tell me if I can purchase more than one item from a seller and put them into one order?It seems that every time I press "Buy it Now" it will bring me automatically to checkout and I can't seem to buy more at once.Is it possible? If so, ho...

Can someone please explain to me why, when I only want items from Canada, there are items from U.S.

I am browsing eBay for a computer and living in Canada, I naturally want to deal with a Canadian, so I select Canada only, and guess what, who pops up but the good ole U.S. of A. Now if I wanted to buy from the U.S. I would have signed in to eBay, U....

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.