What does mean the item has re listed?

svetadruz
Community Member
Hello,
I am writing regarding my recent purchase from you on e-bay, item # 231235432809.
I was not able to understand what does mean the item I had purchased has been re listed. I payed for the item.
Am I going to receive  this item or not ? if not,  how I can get a refund. Please contact me. 
Thank you,
Svetlana Druz

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Svetlana,

What it likely means is that the seller has more than one of these.

After you bought yours, the seller relisted another.

You bought that with the Global Shipping Progam.  Did you not receive any shipping information

in your regular email to tell you the item is on its way?  You only bought it yesterday, so it is

too early to expect much.

Otherwise, if the seller did not want to sell it to you he would have refunded your payment, so in

your regular email you would have a notice announcing 'Your payment has been refunded'.

That rarely happens because doing so would violate ebay's policies and the seller would have a

'defect' on his selling account.

When you buy a GSP item, the seller sends it to a processing plant in Kentucky.

From there the item gets forwarded on to Canada, - and eventually it will land on your

doorstep.

Sometimes this can take weeks.

You have just over 6 weeks (45 days) in which to file a claim for refund if an item does not arrive.

See the following link:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

This is very important information for items that are not as described, or that don't show up at all.

Do not let that Day 45 deadline pass you by.  After that, it is too late (unless you paid with a credit card).

For now, however, if you have not received any information about shipping - such as a tracking number

to assure you that the item has left the seller and is in the delivery system, - contact the seller and

ask about it.

Well, maybe give him another day or two to get it in the mail.

Once you get a number you can use to determine the item is on its way, - don't be alarmed when you

see it has been "Delivered" to Kentucky.  It will soon be rerouted on to Canada.

Best wishes. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The seller is using  a dropshipper. It appears they are doing what the previous responder has said: they relist after an item is sold because there is more than one available.

You have 100% buyer protection so as long as you pay attention to the deadlines, you should be okay.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply