I bought something as a guest before remembering my account details, can I apply it to my account?

Hi there,

just a probably dumb question, but I bought something on ebay without logging in (that was stupid) and obviously now I can't access any tracking information. Is there anything I can do to apply that purchase to this account, if I have the tracking number etc? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I bought something as a guest before remembering my account details, can I apply it to my account?

Hello 'spookysleeves',

Purchases are not transferable from one account to another.  You should have received

a paypal receipt and ebay confirmation notice in the regular email address you used to make

the guest purchase.  Tracking info, if there is any, would be sent there as well.

Other than that, just wait for the item to show up as always, and if it does not arrive after

40 days, contact the seller, and if need be, file a claim for non-receipt by day 43.

That is, if it is international.  Closer to home you might inquire after 30 days, but I'm finding

the mail rather slow lately so I hate to see others work themselves into a lather about a

little delay.

You probably already know about the claims process, - but with on a zero-feedback ID it's hard to tell,

and those users who truly are new need to know about deadlines and such.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 2 of 2
latest reply