Mt brain is very tired, so, help me out here

Simple questions. I list primarily on .com. I am starting to use the promos as I am getting them.

Now, I have a .ca promo. I have unsold auctions on .com. They show as unsold on ca. I go to relist and they flip to com. I don't want that as that counts against my free store listings.

Can an unsold com auction listing be relisted on ca? I am fairly sure the answer is no.

Well then, how does one keep them separate when they are in the same folder?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

"Can an unsold com auction listing be relisted on ca?"

NO.  Unless you take the time to copy and paste the information from to your ,com listing into a .ca listing.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

About what I figured there Sunshine. Thanks.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Turbo Lister!

You can import your .com listings and then submit them to .ca

I know it's possible but I've never user TL, there may be some issues because of different Category and Item Specifics structures.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

"there may be some issues".... and shipping (every aspect of it: countries, carrier, service, charge).

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have a problem with all of it. TL does not work for car parts. Listings on com and ca are totally different for me. I use Parts Compatibility on com. No such tool in TL or ca.

Because there is info in PC that would not move, I still have to redo all the listings which I can't do on TL anyway.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 6
latest reply