Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Sneaky little change by eBay?

One of the things I wish eBay would stop doing is changing things quietly in the background that may matter to sellers without any announcement or notice. You wake up one day and wonder why a feature you liked using is either gone, or completely diff...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to stop notifications from Canada Post????

How do we stop those?? I got them: "You are receiving this email at the request of "seller Id username" to provide you with updates on the progress of this shipment". That is hogwash as I never made those kind of requests at any time. I even checked ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

why can I leave only 1 feedback the first round of leaving feedback???

HI there. I have been frustrated for years with the silly limitation to leaving only 1 feedback, for the first feedback. If I bought, say, 10 items, and then want to leave feedback, your system allows me to input only 1 the first time, then I have to...

Why has the Item location for UK option disappeared from my menu

Item Location – I can only see the options below on the left hand menu when searching for items. I live in the UK, this used to be included as an option but no longer appears, I have not changed my settings, UK option was present on my menu 04/07/201...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

CELEBRATE!

I just wanted to wish you all a HAPPY CANADA DAY and all the best to you!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer error, seller requests sale cancellation, will it effect defect rate?

Hello, I recently had a new buyer make a few transactions and only 1 out of 3 was correct. According to the new selling ratings starting on August 20, any seller requested cancellations affect your seller score. However, we were in mutual agreement t...

I cannot log into my second account. Please help.

I have been a member since 2000 and have 3 accounts with eBay. I wanted to log onto one of my other accounts and no matter what I try I am unable to log on. They say they are having technical difficulties, I hear this now for more than 3 weeks.I am n...

Unable to claim Canada Post damage claim

So I sold an item on ebay and the buyer reported damage to the item 2 months later and I sent a damage claim to Canada Post. They filed an item not as described case with paypal and was given a full refund. Canada Post had a really long form asking f...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issue with Seller Source Book... anyone having an issue with pictures?

None of my pictures are showing up in the actual listing, except for the gallery pictures, but any that I have put into the template aren't showing up. Anyone else having issues with this? Of course, it's a holiday for them, so I can't call them and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What would you do?

What would you do in my place? I sold a sweater to a buyer from UK. It was in pristine condition. The buyer asked me to declare a lower value on the parcel, which I refused to do. He asked me several times about it. Today I got an e-mail from him. He...

Best offer questions

Everytime I receive a best offer from a US buyer if I counter offer it always give Canadian aka domestic shipping price.. I review my listings and the proper shipping is there .... I have checked on buyers and they are US buyers with a US delivery Ad...

I feel invisible!

Wow, last summer was slow, but this summer is dead. I keep checking, I don't know what for. This is just like watching paint dry, very demotivating.

ARGGHH: GTC not renewed listing(s) do not include item specific information that is now required

Woke up to this message today, went through freak out phase (because I have 475 listings that show under "add item specifics" in my ebay) but I think I figured it out. When I checked the “offending” item it did actually have an item specific, but onl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

35% combined fees......I am drowning out here ....Help !!

Hi All I don't sell too much on eBay but I had wanted to keep it growing. Well, at least I did, now I am not so sure !! I only had total sales of 480.51 March, April and May yet my total combined fees ( ebay Paypal and something else ) were 165.01 Th...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

can't find list of favorite sellers

Used to be able to find with IE toolbar but got rid of IE so now can't find fav sellers.Search advised go to "Advanced" search at top of "most" ebay pages but there is NO advanced search option.Annoying.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

why buyer can leave less than five stars on shipping

Selling to USA.Sold and shipped an item to USA.I shipped the same very day the buyer paid for the item.Shipping options were clearly stated in my listing.The buyer had many choices and he opted for the lowest shipping cost wich is also the slowest.He...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Wrong invoice received from ebay

HiI sell my mobile on ebay and received payment but same day I refund all payment to buyer. But now I received invoice from ebay. It is unfair as Ebay charge me fees for that item I did not sell. Item number is 251544218947

What is wrong with buyers after a sale?

I sold a factory sealed game for $55 with free shipping. Buyer is complaining that he paid to much. Spoiler (Highlight to read) Here is what he said:

Canada Post and Tracked Parcels, what should I do? =(

This is very annoying. This morning I woke up since 9am waiting for a parcel, because yseterday's tracking status on CP website showed that it has already been processed in my city so I anticipated a delivery to my door this morning. I was waiting an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible to add items from a private collection to my cart?

I just built 3 different private collections, all same type of items from various stores. using collections to compare prices. Finalized one collection as final items. Called up that collection with the intent of loading all items into my cart. From ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tips on selling small electronics

I have an iPad mini received as an award but I would like sell it and put the money toward one with more storage. I know I should send it at least Expedited preferably Xpress of course, with a signature required. The item is worth about $320. I shoul...

Paypal Shipping issue

Has anyone had this happen to them? I tried to print a shipping label and it really really small. I have no problem printing anything else, but I can't print off paypal. I had to go to canadapost and print from there (not as much of a discount there)...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does ebay listing suck so bad?

I can program a web site. But i can not work you stupid listing software. You company is joke! It tells me something is wrong with the photos??? But what?It's me something wrong with shipping, but what? It's 1/2 hour to list something, even then it i...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Credit card chargeback fraud - what to do when it strikes you?

Hi all, Several years as a seller on ebay and recently experienced my first CC chargeback on paypal.A little bit about me: I own a computer parts and computer build home-based business. 60% of my business is services, the other 40% is sales. Most of ...

Ebay used to be a lot of fun....where has the fun gone?

I have been a casual seller and buyer on eBay for many years now, since 2001. It used to be fun...I had great interactions with my buyers and sellers, but since eBay brought in the feedback ratings, I am a bit confused. I have NEVER heard a complaint...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.