Multiple Variation Fixed Price Adding Best Offer.

Hi There,

Does anyone know how to add the Best Offer feature with a multiple variation fixed price listing?

I have many items that are the same but have different sizes and/or colors. I've been trying to comply to eBay's duplicate policy BUT I would like the Best Offer feature with these listings.

Am I missing something?? I can't seem to add it.

Thanks so much.
Cindy
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I just checked one of my listings with variations and I don't see a way to do it so perhaps the option isn't available on that type of listing.

If you have different colors and sizes, you can still list separately. The duplicate listing policy relates to items that are identical in all ways.

There is confirmation for that on a thread on another board. LINK
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I just checked one of my listings with variations and I don't see a way to do it so perhaps the option isn't available on that type of listing.

If you have different colors and sizes, you can still list separately. The duplicate listing policy relates to items that are identical in all ways.

There is confirmation for that on a thread on another board. LINK

Thank you, I feel so much better now...I will get back to listing individually.
I've wasted so much time, I should have just left things alone.

Thank goodness for this board.
:-x
Cindy
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

bighillbargains1
Community Member
Same happened to me. Listed with with multiple variations and then wasn't able to add Best Offer. Oh well, hope everything sells for full price! 😉
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same happened to me. Listed with with multiple variations and then wasn't able to add Best Offer. Oh well, hope everything sells for full price! 😉

Actually since this post I have sold a few items FULL PRICE.

Doin' the Happy Dance 😄
Cindy
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

bighillbargains1
Community Member
That's excellent! I'm also doing quite well these days, I was busy making packages all day yesterday. 😄
Message 6 of 6
latest reply