Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Buyer claiming item not received minutes after tracking shows delivered

Hey guys! I am almost 100% sure I have a buyer trying to scam me for a 250$ item. I have a tracking number that shows the item was delivered to the buyer. Here is the entire conversation I had with him since he bought the item : Buyer: Me: Hi!Sure, 2...

shipping to USA

I shipped my item to customer in USA for the first time. I just printed label from eBay like I do for domestic shipping by Canada post. Now Delivery standard time has passed and on USPS site it shows item "in transit" . Last entry it shows is that it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why cant I see my listing,says (Restricted items) selling Hotwheels?

I'M in Canada on Ebay Canada,and when I list an Item(sell to Canada and US)and then want to see it in my ebay, my listing is there but when I Click on it to see it,the only thing I get is a red Rectangular popup saying: Unfortunately, access to this ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

When a buyer opens a case through the ebay money back guarantee, does the seller ever win the case?

I recently sold a ring and stated no returns in my listing. The buyer recieved and claimed item was not as described through the ebay money back guarantee because It didn't meet his expectations I'm assuming. The buyer didn't message me first asking ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Medical Clinic.

An engineer who was unemployed for a long time decided to open a medicalclinic. He puts a sign outside the clinic:"A cure for your ailment guaranteed at $500; we'll pay you $1,000 if we fail."A Doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn $1,000 ...

Resolved! Phantom unanswered question on listing?

So I have a listing here with an "unanswered question" flag over the listing in the active selling list. Clicking on the questions link under my listing goes to my inbox, but I have no unread messages and nothing I hadn't already read in my messages ...

eBay Deals Canada Program

Has anyone else received this email from eBay? Have you participated in this program? Was it good for you?

EBC.png EBC-1.png EBC-2.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where to ship.

I have tried for days to find how to change my listings so it shows I sell world wide.I would appreciate help from a member as Ebay help topics are of no help!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PIctures for Auction and in General auctions are not showiing until I Click on them

I'm having trouble with items not showing. Nothing that is listed is popping up and no one else auction pictures are popping up. I have to click on any of them throughout the entire Ebay platform in order to see them. What is wrong with this site and...

This item has been paid and item has been shipped message

On my E-bay Android app. it show this item paid and item has shipped message.- http://i.imgur.com/aOzrsSU.png Using browser like Firefox where on the website I click on when I login which would show this ? NO place on E-bay website shows this ? Thank...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Private"

Why are some items in feedback marked "Private:? It makes it look like I am buying naughty brown paper-wrapped things. I don't mind if anyone sees my purchases.

i receive negative seller dashboard results from overseas sales for shipping time

Whenever I sell to overseas locations and there is no tracking it often takes up to 8 weeks for delivery. I have a case when a buyer has initiated a non receipt of item claim and it effects my seller dash board even when I know the shipping time is u...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay changes password

why does ebay want a change of password when you are in the middle of placing bids ?? should they not notify you before starting to place bids ? the app would not let me reset password telling me to register so i had to wait untill i could access my ...

Resolved! eBay Promotional offers now has a History button

Just did a refresh of my eBay All Selling page and there is a new set of options for My eBay Promotional Offers at the top for Active and History filters. The history option shows expired promotional offers going back to the start of the year. Also, ...

Listing Items And Template Keeps Changing

My listing template keeps changing - is it just me? It is soooo annoying I go to edit an item and I can manually add the shipping charge, then I go to edit another item and I get a loooong list of "payment method", "shipping" and "return policy" to c...

Trying to cancel a bad transaction

Same old story. 0 feedback bidder just signed up with the sole intention of messing around. Bids on a $300US item won't pay without seeing the item in person first and wants to cancel. So I put through a cancel right away, reason: buyer wants to canc...

Cancel a transaction without being penalized

Hi, A buyer from Europe bought an item and then ask the shipping fee. He finds that that fees are too high and no longer wants to buy the item. The item has not been paid. I have no problem to cancel the transaction, but how to do that with not count...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

did not get my ring or refund

i have bought an item back in november. i have finally received my item beginning of jan which was the wrong ring. i have contacted the seller and they told me they would send me the right ring i have ordered. weeks went by and i messaged them and sa...

pictures not showing on listing

Anyone here have the same problem with the pictures, i am putting up my items and uploaded my pics. but in the listing it shows no pics and you have to click into the item to see my pics?

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I remove a seller status, and stop getting billed each month, but keep buyer status?

I sold a few things on Ebay in the past few months, don't owe any money, and want to stop selling, but keep my account for only making purchases, like before. I haven't sold anything for more than a month now. The help page is extremely outdated. I j...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a buyer take action outside of agreed upon Refund window?

I have a buyer requesting a refund outside of the normal eBay return process. The complaint is as follows: "Unfortunately, this card does not work, or at least doesn't work with my machine. I will have to return it. I will pay the shipping back. Plea...

Resolved! phone number

Why are some sellers asking for buyer's phone numbers?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors