Need Help Quick Question ?

ameroindustries
Community Member
Where is the Uk Option (thingy where you pay the 10cents and you get better searched er w/e ? I cant find it on my TL ...
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

canadabeltbuckles
Community Member
When you list your item, and press the 'continue' tab, the UK option is on the next screen, just before you select 'list your item'. It is about 1/2 way down the screen on the left. You have to 'check mark' the box for 'UK' International exposure. Depending on the price of you item it will either be 10 cents or 20 cents, etc... If you item is under $10 it will cost you 10 cents...

I tried it on several of my items a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get any buyers from the UK, so I have gone back to the normal listing. Could be they just didn't like my products in the UK...

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Mmm Ok thanks for letting me so its hit and miss i guess .

Thanks
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Actually, I had forgotten that I had listed all my auctions with this international visibility.

However, my sales to the UK went up plenty and, today, I decided to search on the UK site.

Out of the 5 groups that I sell in, my listings represent 65% - 75% - 80% - 100% - 100% of all listings shown before the rest of sellers are shown. That's by searching only generically. When adding specifics to the search (more detail), it's almost 100% across the board

Wow, did not think it would be that good! 10 cents well spent in my case:-)

Almost all sellers of similar products are located in the USA and the UK is traditionally a strong market for the products.

Can't wait until the program is expanded to include other countries.

Xena
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Do you know if that 10 cent option is available in the turbo lister ? i cant seem to find it on there .
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi In Turbolister it is under listing upgrades, bottom right corner. Note that you can't get this international coverage for store items it is there for/visible for auctions.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Ok Thank You !
Message 7 of 7
latest reply