Need help with French Translation

Hi, We have someone emailed us the following in French. Could someone please kind enough to translate into English to us. You can post it here or use ask a question to send us an email. Using an online translator, it's kind of telling us that this guy wants to help us with our ebay business, but we couldn't understand all of it. Thanks very much.

Bonjour.
Je vous contact afin de vous proposer mes services pour augmenter vos ventes sur e-bay.
Je suis francais, très serieux et je vous propose un partenariat.
Je peux vendre vos produits en ayant les frais d'insertion d'annonce à ma charge.(0,40€ max)
Et par exemple vous recevez vous même l'argent directement du meilleur enchérisseur.
Donc cela vous permettrait de vendre vos produits sans vous occuper de la gestion des annonces. Par contre, votre travail resterais le même pour les livraisons, sachant que vous ne m'envoyer pas vos articles.
Ma remunération serait égale au montant des commissions prise par e-bay ( car elles seront facurées sur mon compte) + une petite commission(faire offre) sur les bénéfices réalisés suite à la vente d'un article.
Ou je recoi le paiement et vous envoi une somme que vous fixez.
Je vous propose cette solution, car vous me parraissez très sérieux et avez des produits vraiment interréssant.
Merci de votre réponse
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

jenzaka
Community Member
Hi:

Google has a great translation tool. I just copied your text and this is what it translated to in English.

Hello. I you contact in order to propose my services to you to increase your sales on e-bay. I am French, very serieux and I propose a partnership to you. I can sell your products by having the expenses of insertion of advertisement with my charge.(0,40€ max) And for example you receive even the money directly better encherissor. Thus that would enable you to sell your products without you to occupy of the management of the advertisements. On the other hand, your work would remain the same one for the deliveries, knowing that you to send not your articles to me. My remuneration equal to the amount of the commissions would be taken by e-bay (because they will be facurées on my account) + small a commission(faire offers) on the benefit carried out following the sale of an article. Or I recoi the payment and you sending a sum which you fix. I propose this solution to you, because you parraissez me very serious and really have products interréssant. Thank you for your answer

I would veiw it as spam.
Joy

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks! That's what I got from the other translator as well. But we don't quite understand it. This is not a spam. They first send a simple question through ask seller, then when we replied, they followed up this message. Does anyone else have any idea?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ask seller a question is used for SPAM (phishing) all the time. check when this person registered on ebay and if they are a newbie with ZERO feedback - report the person to eBay quickly!! it sounds like a bogus business proposal and they wanted your email address. just my opinion. Gail 🙂
Message 4 of 4
latest reply