Never received ordered item. Can anyone help me to find out how to get a refund?

This is the name of the vendor. can anyone help me get a refund? Thank you!

I ordered the following:

New Life Size Human Anatomical Anatomy Skeleton Medical Model + Stand

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Never received ordered item. Can anyone help me to find out how to get a refund?

Did you contact your seller? What did they say?

If it has been more than 30 days since purchase, you'll have to go to Paypal to open an Item Not Received Case via their Resolution Centre. Don't delay. Log into Paypal, find the transaction in your account activity and go from there. If you used a credit card instead of Paypal, you'll need to call your credit card provider with all your details ready. If the seller makes contact with you after the case is opened, think hard about accepting an offer of a replacement. This is often (not always) a stall tactic or worse. It is better to take the refund and re-purchase. Remember, the seller is obligated to show an item was delivered to you, not just shipped. 

The moderator (not me) has removed your vendor's name. We're not allowed to name others here on the discussion board, only to offer feedback and assistance. Write back if you need better instructions or more specific advice. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Never received ordered item. Can anyone help me to find out how to get a refund?

The title showed me several choices, about half from the USA and half from China.

Oddly the Chinese ones seemed to be more expensive.

The US sellers, properly, used the Global Shipping Program.

In any case.

How long has it been since your ordered?

I would allow 20 days for delivery from the USA  perhaps a little longer due to the holidays when all the shippers are over whelmed and understaffed. Say 20 business days.  (No weekends and no holidays)

Allow 30 days from China. But they don't celebrate Christmas or the Western New Year, so 30 calendar days.

First contact the seller.

This link in on the listing, at the right.

Ask him for the date of shipping, the service used and the tracking number.

If you do not get a satisfactory answer*, immediately go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first step is to contact the seller. You already did that. Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (that tracking number protects him, not you), you will be refunded*. If not by the seller, by eBay.

NOW

GLITCHES and IMPORTANT POINTS

If the US seller used the Global Shipping Program, say so in the Claim. Items are often repacked at the GSP plant in Kentucky** and sometimes misdirected.

On the slightly brighter side, if you are refunded by the GSP and the item later shows up, you can keep it. They don't want it.

And again, Chinese sellers often say they will send a replacement. They won't.

If too much time has passed since your purchase, eBay may not entertain your Claim.

Go instead to Paypal. The Resolution Centre is on the left side of your account page.

The system is pretty much the same but you have a full 180 days (six months) to make your claim.

But start with eBay.

And if the worse comes to worst, you can also try a chargeback on the credit card I hope you back your PP account with.

* An offer from China to send a replacement will be a scam. You want your money back. Only.

** It's a long story.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

After a short investigation it appears that all six identical items sold from a seller in China have been deleted buy eBay:

"This listing (272031262736) has been removed, or this item is not available."

From the sold list on eBay.ca:

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=New%20Life%20Size%20Human%20Anatomical%20Anato...

Change to eBay.com and you get the "deleted" message.:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=New%20Life%20Size%20Human%20Anatomical%20Anat...

What to do: file a claim with PayPal for goods not received.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi

It is very long process if you don't have tracking number but it is possible if the seller is willing to work with you and post office also want to work  with you you might get the money back. You need to be in good comunication with seller first if seller is not helping ebay and paypal will refund your money even if the seller do not want to do so.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply