New Paypal labels are not green. Twice the paper and toner waste. Can I disable those instructions ?

As you probably all know Canada post/paypal changed the label format. For whatever reason they probably thought it as an improvement.

On my side though all I see is a waste of resources.  Before I could print two labels per sheets. 

Now the other half of my label sheet is used by instructions. Which I do not need.  It uses toner for nothing and prevents me from using the other half of the sheet for a second label. I throw away in the garbage half a label sheet on every print.  This is just stupid.

I really try to limit ressource wasting as wasting goes against my beliefs and values.

I am very uncomfortable with this change.  Is there a known way to deactivate the printing of the useless ''instructions''  ?

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: New Paypal labels are not green. Twice the paper and toner waste. Can I disable those instructio

pjcdn: Mine doesn't quite work that way. The second page after Customs information is completed (if applicable) says simply Pay and Continue which brings the user to the third screen where the Print option loads at the same time as my printer dialogue box opens. I have to adjust the print settings each time. My printer is slightly buggy so it reverts to Best Quality - Full Colour with each use. I have to switch it to Black and White - Fast Draft which is the only one that is black and white only. Usually I do and now I always will because I see no need to pay for extra ink to advertise the CPC logo. Does your page look different than this? 

Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 8.06.28 PM.png

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: New Paypal labels are not green. Twice the paper and toner waste. Can I disable those instructio

Yes it looks like that or close to it and it sounds like you are changing the preferences the same place that I am.

When I click on pay and continue a box comes up and I would normally click on print. Before I click on print I could click on preferences in that box and change colour, size etc.

If that's where you are changing it and it isn't sticking it must be a printer problem as you  originally mentioned.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply