New powerseller

sunshine2426
Community Member
Hi everyone! Just wondering if this new logo will attract new buyers and increase sales.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

New powerseller

catalystpaintball
Community Member
in my opinion no......

It's not something I look for when buying and personally I noticed no connection between increased sales and when I reached PowerSeller statice.

Steve
catalyst copy
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

wsboyd
Community Member
AND
with the Powerseller postal discount
http://sales-reports.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?PowerSellerPortal&powersellerpageid=8

I've been told Canada Post does NOT keep track of your Status. If true, you get to keep the PS discount even if you drop off.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwsboyd
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

Powerseller postal discount

Canada Post has removed that link. Ann

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

tobyshitzu
Community Member
Power seller postal discount link is still there and still applies.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

I get a 'page not found'.. Post the correct link? Ann

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

tobyshitzu
Community Member
Hmm, sorry you're right, it doesn't link to Canada post anymore. I got a pink to respond after they introduced the paypal labels and he said the power selelr discoutn would remain unchanged. The link was still there after that. If it is intended to be gone I can end my aspiratons to someday become gold powerseller to get a larger discount.
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

On ebay i think every little bit helps. Its a hard measurement to make. It may make more sense for bigger value items, and the logo may help more there.

Personnally I dont like to buy a 700.00 electronic item from a seller with 500 feebacks and two negs, when most of the items they sell tend to be postcards!!. Like yes 475 postcards then all of a sudden a big value item!!, I tend to stay away when I see this.

Power sellers usually sell items in the 300 dollar range, but it you can make it selling 3000 postcards all the power to you, but i dont think it will help you sell more postcards.

If you are dealing in higher value items on a regular basis with nothing but positive feedback I believe it will help.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

jakeeangel
Community Member
"Power sellers usually sell items in the 300 dollar range"

You think so do you? Try again. Open your mind to the possibilities out there. There's a seller who made Silver Powerseller selling on average $6 items. Their eBay ID is: lsn. Go look what they did on items far less than $300.

"Personnally I dont like to buy a 700.00 electronic item from a seller with 500 feebacks and two negs, when most of the items they sell tend to be postcards!!. Like yes 475 postcards then all of a sudden a big value item!!, I tend to stay away when I see this."

Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions but don't you think people can expand their line? Maybe they found a great buy on something? Maybe they learned about a hot product and found where to get them at a great price?

Think about it!

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction!
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

Power sellers usually sell items in the 300 dollar range

Ha ha ha. We are a GOLD POWERSELLER selling an average of $1 - $10 items.

*sigh* There is more than one way to do things...

John
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

itsagyp
Community Member
Ditto here

My items average about $13 each. No items over $20.

Aaron
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

Here too.

Average sale $9.00. Ann

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

audioshack
Community Member
My average sale runs about $12 - and I've been a Powerseller with two ID's for more than four years. Maybe thegreatcanadianbuyerandseller needs to investigate before making sweeping claims on behalf of all PS'ers.

I'll wait three months for him/her to respond as it appears he/she prefers to drag up old threads than comment on current discussions.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

jenzaka
Community Member
My average sale is about $10. Though I completely agree that it can be (and is being) done, wouldn't it be nice if we all could acheive our status the easy way? LOL
I continue to sell the items I have had past sucess with and nickel and dime my way to the top but if I had it to do over again I would have researched and went the $300 route.
Joy

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

Our monthly average is US$30 or more. eBay's largest Seller WORLDWIDE sells items for 0.99 cents their id is everydaysource - they ship about 20,000 items in any given month -- so do the math --- Now that a nice CASH COW!!!
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

New powerseller

p_h_g_products
Community Member
OUCH average item is $300.... I would hate to see his ebay fees each month
Message 16 of 16
latest reply