No package, no valid tracking, over a month.

sharkgun
Community Member

I bought a product a month ago now. He used the global shipping program (i dont care about the fees or anything) and I havent recieved it, its been a few business days past the scheduled arrival date (latest of the tiem frame). Its from USA to Canada

I've been redirected by many different shipping companies, all pointing their finger at the other, and I cannot get ANY information on where my package is. it's been transferred to CanPar, who says its been turned over to CanadaPost, who says they havent got it yet, etc. 

Is there anythign I can do to find out where my package is and why its taking so long? I've started a claim with paypal now as its gettign close to the deadline, but I feel that will not help very much at all. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Tracking is only useful to the seller.

Go to the eBay Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received Dispute. Escalate it as soon as possible.

Generally the GSP does not cause any unusual delay. And those tracking numbers seem to be internal to Pitney Bowes. They may actually be invoice numbers for all we know.

Under a corollary of Murphy's Law, complaining about a missing parcel, should cause it to miraculously appear. Just posing this question may have put this Law Of Nature into play. Quick! Go check the mailbox!

The numbers you have been given do confirm that the GSP recieved the item and it is on its way to you. While the Dispute won't help with delivery, it will get you a refund.

Note that it is not the seller's fault that PB/GSP did not deliver promptly.

If the item arrives after you get the refund, you can refund it through PP's Send Money. But I have no idea who you would send the new payment to.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

anahs12
Community Member
I'm still waiting on items from Nov 2015 I've disputed over 20 items & received my money back. It honestly feels like it was never sent to begin with or customs is sending it back!!! Tired of this
Message 3 of 3
latest reply