No weekly chat today?

Any one know

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

No weekly chat today?

@dutchman48 wrote:

Any one know

I had the same question and was going to post it but you beat me to it.

I prefer to call it the Weakly Chat, lol, since issues are rarely fixed or are conveniently forgotten or take months to resolve.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

I was being polite.

The .ca boards and the .com boards are becoming a joke. No answers or I will look into it, or I will refer to the appropriate team is all you can get now.

No real help which I am sure are instructions from above.

There are so many issues, bugs and problems selling here is like walking in a mine field with blinders on.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

I was wondering the same thing... my issue of last week was not resolved and I wanted to make a follow up. Seems I will have to wait another week. 😞

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

"my issue of last week was not resolved"

The issue I raised months ago about overtaxing postage in some instances has yet to be answered (from January)

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

There is a post on the chat that you can post questions which will not be dealt with until tomorror.

Something about crunch time???????

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

From today's thread.

Raphael:  "Wrong tax rates applied to PayPal labels - still no update from PayPal and Pitney Bowes"

That problem first came up in January!

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

@dutchman48 wrote:

There is a post on the chat that you can post questions which will not be dealt with until tomorror.

Yeah right.  "Pass the Doritos!"  Crunch Crunch Crunch.    🙂 

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

@lady.stark wrote:

I was wondering the same thing... my issue of last week was not resolved and I wanted to make a follow up. Seems I will have to wait another week. 😞

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/May-11th-2016-Weekly-Session/m-p/337618

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

@dutchman48 wrote:

Isn't the eBay.ca US$ listing conversion program finally supposed to go live tomorrow?

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

Thats why I just dont bother. You get the same responses like you get from politicians. Deflect and deny.  How long does it take to look into something. I think my favorite response is, SILENCE. If I dont respond to the question maybe it will go away.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

Isn't the eBay.ca US$ listing conversion program finally supposed to go live tomorrow?

I thought it was the seventeenth. I do wonder what we will get. Certainly have questionS, but Im hearing its more of a presentation and not a Q & A

Anyone know if we switch to .com, will we be taking all are selling levels and feedbacks, or do we start at  zero? What happens to are .ca accounts? Do they close? 

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

It will work like everything else on Ebay over the last couple of years.

The issues on these boards are still not fixed either and if you ask Ebay, they know nothing about it either.

They haven't figured out what happened to the Dodo bird yet!!!!!!!

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

Deny and Deflect!

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

@lady.stark wrote:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/May-11th-2016-Weekly-Session/m-p/337618

Yeah, just saw it and posted my question. Strangely, the thread was opened 4 minutes after my post here. But I was occupied elsewhere when Raphael opened it.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

No weekly chat today?

he still is awol as no answers yet

Message 16 of 16
latest reply