Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! how do i block sellers from China

Anyone know how to block all sellers from China as I find in a lot of categories i now have to wade through pages of their inferior **bleep**

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund

The seller didn't yet contact me about the refund of what I've ordered ?how can I contact him?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I didn't receive my item, what should I do ?

I bought an item from a buyer on the 9th of November 2013 and I still didn't receive it. The shipping was suppose to take between 7 and 10 days. The seller's location was in Canada near Toronto not so far from where I live but the shipping is really ...

Combined invoice on mobile phone

Can you pay a combined invoice with phone, or can you only pay for individual items separately with phone? I recently had a buyer who paid for the items individually even though I sent them a combined invoice, so I'm just wondering whether or not pho...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing payment after it has been sent using Global Shipping Program

So basically, I bought an item and paid for it immediately. A few days later (after the payment was still unclaimed) the seller told me they were having problems with their old account, and would like me to cancel that payment and send it to their ne...

Link to ebay policy re: shipping and changing prices AFTER auction closes

Hello: I have searched ebay.ca and ebay.com for the ebay policy where it states that the seller cannot change the shipping price, from the one listed in the auction, after it closes. Presumably it does say this somewhere. Could someone please send me...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sent an item back to seller who refuses to refund payment and ignores my emails. What should I do?

I purchased an item several months ago. It was not as expected and the Seller agreed to take it back and refund me the purchase price as well as return postage. I sent the item back, but never heard from the Seller again. No refund and no responses t...

Bought item almost 2 months ago and never received it, even though seller shipped it

I purchased an item (Doctor Who pajama pants for my son for Christmas) on eBay on Nov 21/13. Seller shipped item on Nov 22/13 via USPS tracking number: LZ147041677US. Last tracking information was on Nov 25/13 in Los Angelas. There has been no update...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I help a seller correct his listing. Item is not what he thinks/describes it as.

There is an item that has been listed and relisted with no bids. The Item is incorrectly described and will get no bids from anyone who knows what they are looking at. The email is blocked and I can't contact the seller. How should this be corrected ...

Unable to send invoices

Is anybody else also having issues sending invoices to certain customers? i am finding that ebayers who have different email adresses for paypal and ebay cannot have invoices sent to them via ebay. this is a problem, especially when you have buyers b...

Time ending on main page is different from bidding page

There is a massive difference on the main page category ending time and the bidding time when I go to bid..anyone know why that is? Approximately five minutes even though I have matched my computer time to ebay time.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I find the Enquiry Reference Number

I bought an instax mini 8 camera and was very exited for it to arrive. On the purchase it says your item has been shipped. I wanted to track it. On the purchase it said the tracking website and the item's tracking number. I went to the website and pu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reporting Bad Item After Feedback Date

I purchased a watch that needed a small repair (I knew that). However, when the watch was opened, it was missing most of its inner movements. How do I report that this seller is basically fraudulent? It is too late to leave feedback (I hadn't left an...

VictorVest 7 Canada?

Anyone here using that investment information service? Any opinion on its value? For years I have considered signing up but, being a long term investor, not a day-to-day trader, I see their service oriented towards short term traders more so than lon...

Problems with seller (bullying?)

O.k. So I bought a Sports card (hockey) I pay the seller ASAP, within hrs of auction ending. So far so good. About a week later I receive my item. Here's where the issue begins for me. Normally when someone ships a sports card there is a protocol to ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller almost burnt my truck to the ground with his hid kit what do i do

I bought a hid hit off this **bleep** and it almost burnt my truck to the ground with the cost of having someone look at it and rip it all out for me now he wants me to pay the shipping to send it back i could have boughten a top of the line hid kit

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I export a list of auctions?

I want to export a list of auctions from my eBay Selling page so that I can enter it into an Excel spreadsheet. I only want to copy and paste really but at the moment I have to copy too much info. Any thoughts?

Unpaid items notifications

I try to buy items, however I get notified that I have 2 unpaid items, and I do not believe it is the case. How can this be corrected?.

are there any members who take consignment, i have 5 or 6 coach bracelets i need to sell

by the time i pay shipping to canada it is not worth it to send bracelets back to the sellers and i have 1 gold 1 silver 1 light blue 1 fuschia leather grommet bracelets as well as a black/white steel and a multicolour steel. i now know i have to buy...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.