Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I purchased a security camera system which won't function. Can no longer contact seller.

I contacted the manufacturer's tech department. They concluded that it was a faulty DVR / Hard Drive. The seller informed me that he would replace the machine, but I can no longer contact him. The 45 day period expired on December 14th. Please advise

Beware of Ebay seller - never ships or refunds !!!

I purchased a Tissot watch from seller.A week later the item was still not shipped and i asked when the watch will be shipped despite the shipping terms that the item will be shipped whiting 2-3 days. The seller acknowledge he doesn't have the watch ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

When I negotiate with a bidder can the other potential bidders see those negotiations?

I am selling 450 points for a Time Share. Someone has offered me $$ for 150 of those points and I want to negotiate with them but I have 4 other's who are watching the sale so I don't want them to know what this person has offered nor what I might se...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid item abuse policy

I paid for an item 30 seconds after winning the bid. It was an instant payment to the seller via my Checking Account to PayPal to the Sellers PayPal Account[1]. The payment is available to the seller, in their account "Unclaimed[1]". The seller start...

Great experience on purchasing a GSP item

Hi everyone,This time I would like to share my great experience purchasing a GSP item as more complain here about it.I was hesitate before, but because the price of the item is good for me and the shipping is so cheap $10.42 for 10.5 kg weight of it ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved search price filter not working ?

Having a problem with saved searches: 1) Searched for an item, filtered by price. Search results appear properly filtered.2) Saved the search, the price filter does show in the saved search3) The emailed results, however, are not filtered by price An...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

discount on review order page, not showing on paypal

My seller discount on the "Review Order" page, is not carrying over to the Paypal checkout page. I am being charged the full amount, & the seller doesn't know how to change it . Any ideas out there? Thank You In Advance.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal/Canada Post Refund When?????

I purchased 3 shipping labels via PayPal only to find it won't print each time and I had to void each of them. I am still waiting and waiting and waiting for the refund from Canada Post. How long do we have to wait for the refunds?? Why is that PayPa...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

kalvin or raph or ebay dude or dudet Help

I need to have a positive feedback removed please ... Private message and I will show you the one ... Not the words I want on my feedback ... You will see it mean happy but not the way this buyer used it and I want it gone please ...

Gearing up for Hockey!

Hands up all those who watched the NHL Winter Classic from Michigan Stadium today! http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24394412/winter-classic-michigan-stadium-all-ready-as-snow-keeps-falling The US Olympic Hockey team has been announced, stil...

Buying on Ebay not worth the while for most items

Is it just me or is buying many things on Ebay just not cost effective anymore? Has it been like this for a while and I just didn't notice it?I have been looking for a few specific items and I find many sellers are completely removed from reality whe...

How do you pay for an item costs more than 10,000 and still protected by eBay?

I won an item which costs 12,600 US. The seller sent invoice but I could not pay as PayPal has a limit of 10,000. eBay does not allow him to split the invoice. He enquired with both PayPal and eBay and then sent two separate PayPay invoice but not eB...

The seller's account is not registered with PayPal. Should I be concerned?

Hello, I purchased an MK bag yesterday and the seller 's account is not registered with PayPal. I'm concerned because the seller is not responding to my messages that I've sent. This is a new seller no feedback info. I'm nervous it's a scam. Help. Me...

Why won't Ebay.ca handle a misleading descrription? Instead they push it to Paypal handle.

For one item which I purchased on Ebay.com, they handled a fraud case quickly and efficiently, they issued a refund. For another item, which I purchased on Ebay.ca, it was pushed through to Paypal to handle this has become the biggest headache! I rec...

i am not a very experienced buyer on ebay and i have to items awaiting payment i dont want this item

i am not a very experienced buyer on ebay and i have to items awaiting payment i dont want this item how can i remove these item awaiting for payments i do not want theses items buy it says awaiting payments how do i remove this, thanks

Communication Before Leaving Feedback

I don't understand why some buyers never communicate before the leave a damaging (neutral/negative) feedback. Today I receive 3 neutrals from a buyer who stated "never responded to emails", "--- customer service," and called me a "poor seller" in his...

Avoid at all cost

this guy is from china and sells electronics , he would ship ur item after u buy for it, for over a week and than would blame it on you for not paying right a way. I believe is has done many kinda of frauds before that paypal doesnt trust him and wou...

Bug in saved searches?

Hi, I had a lot of saved searches and I got a popup message from eBay several days ago saying to delete searches before adding a new one. I did remove all my searches, but I still can't add a new search, I alway have the same message. See attachment....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

inappropriate question from seller see below

I received an email asking me this this unrelated question. Please check . This listing is for Anthem federal employees only. Are you an Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield federal Employee? send by seller to me.

Aeroplan Points

Is there any way to get credit for Aeroplan points for purchases/sales made in the last month or so if you did not login via the aeroplan.ca site directly? Thank you

Resolved! User ID and Password

I work in a camp for 3 straight weeks then go home for 1 week. During my 3 weeks in camp I shop eBay on the company computer using my personal eBay account. My eBay is remembering my user ID and password so anyone could hit enter and get into my acco...

xpresspost USA

Printing an xpresspost label USA for the first time. I'm use to taping over the whole label (including barcode) with other shipping options and have checked with my PO they said it's fine to scan through. I just taped over my xpresspost USA label and...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.