Non payer -- what are my options now?

moimeblue
Community Member

I listed an item as available for local pick up only.  The winning bid came from a buyer at a different location.  I let the buyer know that the item would be available for pick up anytime, at which he requested that I ship it to him.  I pointed out that he had agreed to local pick up when he bought the item, but suggested as a compromise that if he arranged for prepaid shipping from his end, I would ship the item to him.  He refused.  4 days after he won the item in his bid, I had still not received payment, so I opened a case with eBay.  The buyer then sent payment.  I sent a message to thank the buyer for his payment and to let him know that the item would be available for him to pick up at any time, or that if he wished to arrange prepaid shipping from his end I would send it.  His response was to open an Item Not Received case with eBay, and the purchase price of the item has been deducted from my account.

I have reported the buy to eBay, but I'm wondering what other options I have, if any.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Non payer -- what are my options now?

Just send a request to cancel the transaction and refund him. Block him. Move on..

Message 2 of 2
latest reply