Non paying bidder leaving feedback???

Seriously!!! I'm getting neutral feedback from nonpaying bidders & I suppose low DSRs as well? Kinda tired of being in a boxing ring with my hands tied behind my back.........just gotta vent ....GeeeZZz!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Are you filing and winning the Unpaid Item Disputes? If so, you can have those feedback removed. I believe the DSRs go with them.

If you are not filing the UIDs, then you are the author of your own fortune. And your not doing other sellers any favours either.

If you are having a lot of problems with UIDs, you might want to set your Seller Preferences to Block bidders with UID strikes, those without Paypal accounts and if you use Fixed Price, to demand Immediate Payment.

Stop the problem before it starts.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Your "nothing to rave about" neutral buyer's feedback left is something else....man o man! Check her feedback left for youself!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Good point Steve.

Out of 24 FB buyer has left since March 1st, 7 were neutrals. Another candidate for the BBL.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

froogal_electronics
Community Member

you must sign up for unpaid item assistant.

That changed in April in most cases. They must not have updated the help section.

http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/news/sellerprotections2012.html#unpaid

Starting April 23, all Feedback and related DSRs left by a buyer for a transaction where the buyer had an unpaid item recorded, will automatically be removed, whether or not you are using Unpaid Item Assistant, as long as you required eBay Checkout, an eBay approved electronic payment method, and local pick up was not offered.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

PJ, thanks for that news I'm not always up on their latest info ...my fault I suppose?  even tho I've been selling on here since 02' something like that I guess I need to go the university of ebay for their degree in how to waist alot of time bologna! LOL!

With all the do this... do that ....jump here... don't jump there, I dunno when is there time to actually get the job done?

I really don't understand it ....why wouldn't this just be automatic?

Thanks for your help you are obviously on the ball pj & femme;-)

Message 7 of 7
latest reply