Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Verification and Paypal?

Trying to relist an item (previously listed 3 times) and I am blocked by a PayPal verification error, but Paypal states that I am 100% verified. No reply yet to my Customer service request. No messages or directions when I go to Paypal. Ebay says 'fo...

Seller promised a 50% refund if I changed feedback, then reneged after I changed it.

I received an item that was of significantly lesser quality than advertised, and return shipping will be very expensive, so a return where I pay shipping is actually worse than nothing. I wasn't getting anywhere, so I left negative feedback. Then sud...

Never received item case, eBay decides in sellers favour??

So in October of 2014 I ordered some goods off eBay Canada, which I have never received. Because the package was coming from India, the seller kept me updated with tracking info copied and pasted via email well past Paypal's 45 day dispute window. Li...

why feed back before item received

Why does ebay ask for comments on an item sale before the item is received and checked out. It amounts to false information so as to baffle new buyers and totally not true. On top of this they remove the ability to leave feed back after a certian tim...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

When should I give leave less than 5 stars?

Most of the time I leave 5 stars for seller even when the item didn't work. I do this because everyone online tells you to do that.My question is when should I as a buyer give less then 5 star?Bonus question why does Ebay have a 5 star system that an...

star.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to ship an expensive item to the US & have insurance plus Paypal seller protection.

My son is going to list a collectors gaming system which will likely sell for between $1.500 & $2,000. I have told him that this is likely an area that he could have trouble with scams unscrupulous buyers etc & that he should make sure he has Paypal ...

Got a message saying color not available after getting item shipped message, is this normal?

Tried to make a purchase and the day after receiving the item shipped notification, the seller contacted me to say that the color I ordered was out of stock and which color would I like in exchange. Not wanting to deal with a dishonest person, I canc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post 2015 - where to find out the rates?

HI - Can anyone tell me where to get the 2015 Canada Post rates? I was at the Post Office today to mail a Light Packet - it jumped from 3.98 to 5.00 Cnd. I asked for a schedule - they said THEY do not even have them yet! I searched on line but the li...

separate accounts?

I have been buying on eBay for several years, but now I'd like to do some selling. Is it better to have separate user accounts for buying and selling? Does my "buyer score" have any effect on how I'm rated as a seller? Are there any other considerati...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Siite Issues

Hi, I have no idea of how I finally got in here! For the last few tays the tab on the right top corner is missing. Anyone else? I remember ages ago ir happened, did something and it appeared again. I even posted to another buyer how to do it! Can't s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I purchased an item that was missing parts when it arrived.

I ordered a gaming system that was missing all cables when it arrived. The seller's description said it included the cables, so I contacted the seller about the issue. He is willing to send them to me but is asking for my mailing address. eBay only p...

Item not received - what is International Inbound Express?

I bought an item December 1, it was shipped December 3 by USPS from Washington to Ontario. Other items I ordered in the same time period by USPS all arrived. I never received the item so I contacted the seller, and did not receive a response after 5 ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fishy seller says item is out of stock

Hey I haggled back and forth on 3 comics with a seller using the Best Offer feature. One of the three comics I wanted so very badly and with luck I got the seller to agree to a very low price - like literally 1/3 of what it's selling for on ebay rece...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANCELLED: January 14th 2015 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Unfortunately we are all tied up with other responsibilities today and as a result we won't be able to host tour weekly chat today. We'll be back next week. In the meantime, if you have any burning issues or questions, please ...

Conversion from Pound to C$ is more than USD to C $!

Just thought I should share this: if you compare item #371013657991(US $ 12.95 = C$15.45) and item #370549612752(GBP10.93=C$19.74)for the same size maps,the only difference is one listing is in Pounds and one in USD,Am I missing something? I know the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help With Large Wall Mirror

Hello EveryoneI was hoping someone could give me some information on this mirror. I have looked all over the internet to find one like it but I can't.I know these were popular when I was young about 45 years ago, but I am not even sure of that. Any h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.