how do I file a complaint for poor ebay customer service

How  or where do I file a complaint for poor Ebay customer service?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is  a member to member Board where we share our questions, problems, answers and opinions. EBay doesn't look at it much.

You might try watching for the Wednesday noon chats with eBay staff. They seem to be cancelled as often as not but that puts your troubles into a public forum.

If there is a specific problem you need help with, post it here, we are bored busybodies and love to give advice. Usually pretty sensible and based on decades of experience.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No, not time to delete your account but to call ebay and/or Paypal Customer Service and tell them you feel you're being given less-than-stellar treatment. You'll find the numbers under Contact. Please be warned that you should empty your bladder and pack a lunch before placing the call. Sometimes it will take 15 minutes to get through to the correct person, other times 90 minutes. Good luck as you carry forward.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

...thank you for that post, I was feeling a little down and that picked me right up again!.  Ya, ebay figured out a few years ago two things.  One, that there is no money in "help" and Two, that they really had no idea what help is.  In fact it might have been legal pressure that forced them to stop offering help to anyone because of the false nature of the offer.  If you don't already feel like blowing your brains out, you can try calling them but in short, our friend below here is right, you might get some advice in the forums from others of us who have been through a lot of the same issues or similar.  Just the fact ebay has no where to complain about their customer service should tell you how much customer service means to them.   Allowing people to complain is NOT something they are against mind you, they go as far as they can to promote it between users, but ya, if you have a problem you are very likely boned...sorry, trust that you have at least some sympathy here.

Maybe you can do what I have started and share your love like I do in the forums, it is all that is left, we used to at least have me pages to gripe but they figured that out and squashed that too.  Gl and happy eBaying!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply