An issue problem with a seller!

minh183
Community Member

I need some eBay members to contact and help me an issue with a seller. I would like to send a file all the messages that seller did very trick. Please send a message to my email : com, that I can email my file to explain some details between the seller and I. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you need to contact ebay Customer Service you will need to look through the Help & Contact menu which can be located at the top and bottom of every website page when viewed on a desktop. Click through the menu choices until you have found a topic that best describes your problem and Contact Us. Good luck. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you need to contact ebay Customer Service you will need to look through the Help & Contact menu which can be located at the top and bottom of every website page when viewed on a desktop. Click through the menu choices until you have found a topic that best describes your problem and Contact Us. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I did that already. You know what, I opened a case before, but that seller did very trick to me, that guy needed I closed the case, because it cannot open another case if I closed. Thanks a lot for your helping!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

If he tricked you into closing a case, you can tell that to Ebay Customer Service. If this cajoling to do so was done via ebay Messages, they may be able to re-open it for you. Also, if that fails, you can try paypal's Resolution Centre. But try ebay CSR first.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hello, I could not find out how to contact with eBay manager or someone else to help me control this issue. Because that I was closed a case to return that order, that's why it always shows me see details return. I am looking an email address to contact them! Would you like to give me a hand to find who has an email and can resolve this issue?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You cannot email Customer Service.

You can only contact them by phone. Go to a desktop computer and look for Help & Contact at the top or bottom of the page. Choose buying problem and narrow it down until you see the Contact Us button below. That's what you need to get the phone number. Good luck.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply