I've listed on Ebay .com in US funds but when the listing ended it was the same price in Candian.

lpluch
Community Member

I,ve listed a few items on ebay .com in US funds. The first listing ended sold but the when I checked my homepage the invoice is in Canadian funds the same $ amount as was in US funds. What is going on???

Regards,Larry

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I've listed on Ebay .com in US funds but when the listing ended it was the same price in Candian.

"I,ve listed a few items on ebay .com in US funds. The first listing ended sold but the when I checked my homepage the invoice is in Canadian funds the same $ amount as was in US funds. What is going on???

Regards,Larry"

I may be a glitch or your looking on eBay.ca. If you list in USD you will have to view and print your invoice from eBay.com.

Everything on eBay.ca is now in CDN funds.

eBay.ca invoice for your item should be the CDN equivalent and eBay.com invoice will be in USD.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I looked at the items that you have sold over the past few days and they are all in Canadian.  I don't see any in USD.  Are you sure you listed it on .com?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply