Not able to change listing text!

Yesterday I listed an item. This morning the item had a bid. In order to make some important changes (description and wordwide shipping instead of US and Canada only) I cancelled the bid, advised the bidder and tried to make the changes...guess what, it still doesn't allow me the make the changes. Description can be added as additional line with date etc., but no go for the shipping part. Am I doing something wrong? or considered illegal?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

katiusciav
Community Member
if its not letting you, then end the item, relist it and make the changes and email support to credit the relist fees...
Kat
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Once the item receives a bid you are prevented from making any changes to the description, title or shipping. Canceling the bid won't change that.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Saturday night I tried to revise 2 B.I.N. listings. When I went to change the shipping and other options at the top there were permanent check marks for making the buyer pay by Paypal immediately. I had not used that option when I listed it in the first place because I think it discourages them from buying more. I could not change the shipping, the title or the description. That has happened more than once recently and I just had to leave it. I have no idea why I could not revise these listings.
Judy
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

nanamarnie
Community Member
I'm having the same problems when I try to correct an error.

Discovered there was an error in the shipping prices included in the listing description as compared to the s/h section and was unable to change this area at all.

Ended up ending the listing and completely redoing it all.

Very frustrating when just a Revise would have taken care of the problem.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 5
latest reply