Notice that after 60 days on the Purchase History list, items NOT MARKED SHIPPED disappear from sit

Purchase History only keeps track of sales that are NOT marked "shipped" for 60 days - then they disappear from e-bay. Not 'hidden', not 'archived' - nowhere. Has this happened to anybody else? Did you miss any purchases paid but not received ,as a result?

I have a Feb. 27th order the seller neglected to mark 'shipped' and now I can't find the order (probably because today is Apr. 28 - one day past the 60 day deadline for listings.)  I increased the time to display  all listings from 2015, to no avail.

I often have 200 or more purchases awaiting delivery and China and the far east often take more than 60 days, what with re-shipping, postal delays, errors etc..  eBay doesn't allow for that extended time under this new, improved system. 

If I hadn't sent them a note about the shipping and kept a copy of the note in a file - I would not be able to even KNOW about this outstanding purchase.

This is a problem.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Notice that after 60 days on the Purchase History list, items NOT MARKED SHIPPED disappear from sit

nick_ns
Community Member
Yes I have had this same problem several times in the past. EBay should keep track of all purchased items for at least 6 months!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply