Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Another update US $ vs CDN sales.

I list on both .com and .ca and have sold a total of 32. On .com I have about 400 or so listed, Christmas, Classical and Compilations and I have sold 13 so far for the month of April. 11 of those were to US buyers, 1 was international and 1 to Canada...

Is there anyway to do combinded invoice for sales from .ca and .com?

Not sure if this has been answered before..so I apologize if it has. I've been listing my newer items on .com since the announcement but still have most on .ca. I had a buyer buy multiple items yesterday 2 from .ca and 1 from .com and it won't let me...

Seller sent wrong dimension item

i bought 2 fishing rod 4.5m but the seller sent me 3.6m now i dont want the rod and return item cost me 30$ the item only cost 18$ each what should i do now

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

good news

How is waiting for an item for 30 days, asking where the item is and then getting a message "good news" you have been given your money back. The listing is removed and the item or person no longer exists. I paid for an item waited patently and did no...

TRS grace period?

I just got an email from eBay saying I'll lose my TRS in June if I don't keep it up. I checked my seller's dashboard and can't figure out what the heck was I missing. Nothing much changed from when I last checked... Here is what mine looks like:- zer...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is this new review an item..

i now have review an item showing up on some of my listings.?? i sell coins .. every circulated coin is different and yet people can now review my coins and offer thier opinion on them,, **bleep**.. can the greater beings please explain this,, how ca...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY SILENTLY ENDS STORES CROSS PROMOTIONAL TOOL

Is this old news to everyone except me ....difficult to keep up with all the announced changes let alone the unannounced. http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2016/4/1461698476.html

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! i started selling items recently and listed over 50 but when i check my items for sale it says 0?

i started selling items recently and listed over 50 but when i check my items for sale where buyers would go after they found one item from me to see if they want to buy multiple items it says i dont have any items for sale. how can i get all of my l...

Resolved! Can I ship to an address that in Chinese?

I have a buyer from Hong Kong who's PayPal address is in Chinese characters. Is it ok to ship using the Chinese character address or should I insist on getting an address with Latin Alphabet characters?

The Global Shipping Program and Frustration

I am so frustrated with eBay's GSP so here are some of my frustrations. Most sellers either have never heard of it or don't know much about itSome don't know how to find the "option" to turn it off. Most also don't even realize it is enabled on their...

Resolved! Can I send a Paypal label?

I have a friend who wants me to purchase something for her that she can't buy where she lives (not something I have listed on eBay). She says she will send the money for it via Paypal, but I am wondering if I can do a Paypal label for it? Would it wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have any sellers had this bizarre issue? Be careful!

It seems never a dull moment here... Today a (Cdn) buyer purchased an item, I entered the parcel details (size, weight, etc.) on the Paypal label screen, then got a message that the label couldn't be completed because the buyer's address was a mis-ma...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! buyer says bad dsr was accident

Greetings all. Got a bad dsr for shipping cost in out most recent feedback from a buyer a few days ago. Has to be this one since last buyer feedback was march 22 and we keep track of stats daily. Buyer says in an ebay message that the apple app made ...

1st ever return

I have encountered my first ever return on an item the buyer claims is not authentic. I sent him proof of purchase from Oakley and politely explained to him that not all Oakley components are made exclusively in the USA anymore. I informed him that I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Upcoming May release of Migration Tool from ca. to com.

Does anyone know if the scheduled release in May of the Migration Tool to be used from ca. to com. will also be allowing transfer of "unsold" items as well as "sold" items ? Bill

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

RESTOCKING FEE

Hi Everyone, I would like to hear what others experience relating to charging a restocking fee and how it seems through your experience as a seller, to affect the return rate of your items. Does it seem, again in your opinion, to put off returns? Doe...

Resolved! About Cancelling a Combined Order

I just got off the phone with eBay. A buyer purchased 3 items and I sent an invoice with combined shipping. Now she has decided to cancel one of the items and replace it with another. There seems to be no way to cancel only one item. The CSR told me ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Canada shipping cheat sheet??

Hey, just wondering is anyone has a "cheat sheet" for shipping items from canada to usa and international. Im new to ebay selling and not quite in the loop when it comes to shipping international and usa. Parcel sizes differ for shipping to canada an...

Resolved! Deals for Pictures in a Ad

I created an Ad to which I saved but it seems there is No option for Bundles or Package Deals for Pictures of the amount I would like to have in my Ad, there once was a Deal like this available to people but not now. Does eBay offer a Deal for Pictur...

Resolved! How can I tell if a buyer is a repeat customer?

I could have sworn about a year ago (but only one time) ebay showed that a buyer had purchased from me before. I thought this was great, as I could leave correct feedback like "welcome back, great repeat customer, etc." Since then, I've never seen it...

Was wondering if I should sell my video games in US and Canada or just Canada due to shipping/duty?

Going to sell some retro video games and was wondering if I should sell to Canada only or also the US. The duty and shipping will probably be ridiculous on these items. Just want to hear from someone with some experience as I am a new seller.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

So, since when has eBay decided not to protect sellers in favour of buyers?

So, how is it that a buyer can receive an item, then more than a week of using/wearing same, damage it then claim item not as described/damaged and request a refund? At the sellers expense? Something is very wrong Here safe and sound. love you. Since...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

whats up with pay pal shipping labels today

I have been trying to print a shipping label to the usa since yesterday,keeps telling me i have invalid dimenshions for tracked packet as well as expedited,the package is 7 in x 6 in x6 in,it weighs 1 lb plus 11 oz,strange the only thing it will exce...

Buyer requesting refund to different email address

Hello,I have a buyer who purchased an item, around the 150$ usd mark, I am in Canada. Though I don't think that makes a difference here.The item in question apparently had a small imperfection on the case that I had not noticed. I offered a 30$ refun...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.