Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

ordered a product that is over due and the tracking info is not working

Not sure what to do. I ordered a product that was supposed to be delivered a few days ago at the latest. The tracking info takes me to a Polish site that has language issues and I can't figure out where the package is or when it will come. The seller...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to email customer service

I am extremely disappointed with eBay. I, as a buyer, received an item that was not as described and wanted to return it . I opened a return complain not as described item and eBay send me an email that the seller could NOT purchase a return shipping...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! top rated seller?

So I decided to look up my items on ebay.com to see if my items show up on page 1 . I just realized that on .ca I am a top rated seller but not on .com . I had always thought it was universal and if your account was top rated on one website that it w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

When I look after I list , I cannot find the items .

Why can I not find the items I list for sale . 3 phone calls to help & contact at 30 or more minutes each and still no success .Never had this problem before , until the split by paypal . What is happening ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com error is back...

just started seeing this today... always so heart warming to see ebay's frames are being hacked again and my malware bytes catching it. Makes me feel sorry for all the folks without malware detection software...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

pitney bowes

Ebay seems to ignore or pretend they understand the Pitney Bowes situation and they are trying to avoid contacting them or taking action as I've asked to sent me an e-mail confirming our discussion about them and was told yes and never received an e-...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller refuse to send, PayPal holding MY money

Once again, I hit a seller noob over here that doesn't want to send because PayPal didn't release the funds to him and won't until delivery. Can't they explain to them CLEARLY what this is all about?And guess what, apparently he called PayPal and the...

He said she said

Made a purchase with pay pal, it showed up on my cc, buyer is saying he does not see it. It has gone through on my credit card. I've emailed the seller 2x since the purchase and no response back. Help

Excessive shipping cost

I am just putting this out there to see if anyone else has notice the Excessive amounts charged for shipping on a lot of Ebay Items. My point is this, $5 item (a very fair price for it) and I know it weighs less then 3 grams...$48.35 to ship from ups...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Got my laptop back but my TL is a mess!

Have my laptop again and it is working great. Not my TL though. The TL team people are very helpful, Suzanne insisted on helping me with setting everything up again and getting back as much of my listings as possible by importing from eBay. My TL bac...

Resolved! Seems to be a lot of these listed from all over the world. Canada 2015 Grey Wolf $2 Silver Coins

Hi,Can anyone shed a little light on this subject. I have seen listing for this 2015 Canada Silver $2 Grey Wolf coin, both regular silver and coloured. The coloured ones are in full colour or a solid colour, not the normal colour of silver. It seems ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! With Selling Manager Pro and the change to .com

When I switch over to .com on June 1st, what happens to my Selling Manager Pro subscription? I want to keep it but I also don't want 2 ! Will one need to be closed down and the USA Ebay one opened?If anyone knows - I'd love to have a solution.

Ebay closes account of a seller I just purchased from

So ebay emails me that they have closed the account of a seller just after I purchased an item - but don't worry my item is on the way. The item shows up today in the mail ( their instructions are to wait until the posted deliver times lapse and if t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My first Charge-back

I just woke up to my first charge-back ever. Sale was from Dec 29/15 and was shipped by Light Packet International with label printed through PayPal. So now I've got the charge-back case opened and being asked for proof. I have no "proof" because I d...

CPC charging incorrect HST/GST

PayPal appears to be charging the incorrect HST/GST on the shipping labels to Ontario. IE: Ship From:British Columbia Ship To:OntarioShipping Status: ShippedLabel Purchase Date: 19-Jan-2016Carrier: Canada PostService Type: Xpresspost (1 - 3 business ...

Forum Mainenance

I haven't seen this one before...Has anybody else seen this one? I've tried everything to get around it. It is blocking me from another community I post in!!!Alex

maintenance.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where Have All The Buyers Gone?

Had a buyer complain to me about all the changes eBay keeps making recently and how things aren't working on the site (as if I can do anything about them lol). Do you think this has anything to do with why sales seem to have taken a nose dive? I'm be...

Revise negative feedback

I received a defective item that I had bought on Ebay. The zipper wouldn't open more than halfway and there weren't any pads (it's a bathing suit for women). So I contacted the seller, asking her to exchange the item. She refused, claiming that was "...

combined payments and shipping discount error...

Received a message from Australian buyer from ebay.com.au wanting to combine more than one item. Had to direct them to ebay.ca to combine. Nothing to do with my settings. Just another prime example of something that does not work as it should and pot...

can i buy something via ebay messages

I asked a seller if they were willing to let me buy a phone outright without bidding on it because the seller has an extra phone. The phone that I want is not posted on ebay but we're communicating by ebay message. Is it safe to buy it from the selle...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

reserve

hi,i am new to ebay.im wondering how to tell if an item has a reserve on it? thank you.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.