Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How long do I have to leave feedback?

I cannot find this information anywhere on eBay.ca Question: How long do I have to give feedback? Can I still give feedback after 30 days?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Prince dies and Chyna dies

In case people have not heard, Prince died at age 57 and Chyna (WWE) died at age 46

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay tape has been listed!

It looks like 'ebayshippingsupplies' listed some tape!Lol, it sold out so quickly, that I didn't even see it when it was active...http://www.ebay.ca/itm/eBay-Branded-BOPP-Packaging-Tape-6-Rolls-75-yards-per-roll-/252350245880.Alex

• 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why dont Ebay have a Toll for watchers?

With all the fees being charged by ebay pay pal canada post gsp ect ect ect there should be a toll charged to watchers like a buck a week proceeds going to the sellar,how awesome would that be???

April 20th 2016 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, A bit of a late start today. Please go ahead and start posting, I'll be around on & off until tomorrow. Open issues: Odd missing gallery picture in search results Errors when uploading more than one tracking number at a time (repeated...

BEWARE - Buyer never get notification that you left them a message through Resolution Center

Its been the 3rd time I get to notice that and it raises serious concerns because it may give a very negative image of any seller. First time a buyer oversea bought an item and did chose a shipping service without tracking. After like a month, I got ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to close a return request

I opened a return request and would like to close it.How does it work ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

fellow Ebayers , need your opinion

HI I don't know what to do , I purchased some sports cards ( wax packs ) , they still have the gum inside the pack ( 1980's) so a card on the top or bottom will get a gum stain , but as I went thru the pack , there was a gum stained card on the botto...

Listings not showing after 36 hours, what can I do ?

I had problem with my inventory recently, so I ended all my items in my shop to relist the ones I wanted to appear. I'm talking about approximately 1100 items. To save time, I used the automatic system in Selling Manager Pro to relist the items. I to...

Why Ebay tells me something and don't do it?

It's strange recently I've requested an e-mail confirming the discussion about my situation and was told that it would be looked into it.The rep told me no problem for sending an e-mail,so far nothing. I guess they want to be polite and hope you won'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Promo on .com by invitation only

There is another promo on .com. Did any Canadians that sell on .com get the promo? Link is below http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/0419/MothersDay.html

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

I won a case as a seller but do agree i am correct?

Hello, I shipped out an item to my buyer after he paid and it says on tracking info on ups that they attempted delivery and apparently he wasn't home to sign and accept the package so it said he must come to a nearby ups access point to pickup the pa...

i am thinking that most sellers are going from .ca to dot calm lol

Being that most of my buyers and like every one else on .ca are considering going to .calm to list in us funds,which is by far a better site for many reasons.except that the criteria is much different, to get the top seller discount you have to offer...

Listed in CDN $ no US buyers.

Well it has been a few weeks and sales in my field to US buyers on .ca are nil. Normally I sell 80% to US buyers and 10% Canadian and 10% International. The only US sales I have made are the ones listed on .com. I have made 13 sales for April, I shou...

Strange purchases

I run 4 eBay sites. All jerseys. Different types of jerseys so I find it better to put them in separate sites. I had a customer buy a jersey from me , which of course is great. That same day the same buyer bought another jersey from a different accou...

item do not show up

i try to sell a item i put it this morning (that nearly 12h ago) but it dont appear yet when i search for it on ebay any idea whythe item i try to sell is a amiga 4000 you can check for yourself

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay can't help me. INAD Claim. PLEASE help

A buyer opened a return request for damage. first I offered a 50% refund and he can keep it, he declined. Then, I approved the return request and I messaged him saying I will reimburse him for the return shipping. I cant give him a prepaid return lab...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are Charge-backs the new way that buyers use to get refunds months after winning an auction

My buyer asked Paypal for a charge-back refund after 3 months of purchase. Never had complaints or any communication within the 60 days of transaction, like many buyers, never left feedback so we think no news good news.NOT!!! Buyers can still get re...

UOS wants Proof of Purchase

UPS will not deliver an item until I provide proof of purchase. I had no choice but to return the item to sender.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

NOT GETTING MY ORDER

IT HAS BIN 45 DAY I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ITEM HOW LONG DO I WAIT BEFORE I TAKE SOME FORM OF ACTIO

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping from Canada to USA with tracking number

I want to sell some banknotes in Ebay. Canada Post's shipping fee with tracking for inside Canada is at least $10.5 CAD which is acceptable for buyers. But to USA, it will cost at least $ 15-20 CAD which is way too expensive. Does anyone know any oth...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to go from ebay.ca to eBay .com

eBay is changing on june first that i only could sell in canadian dollar " i am on eBay.ca "can not sell anymore in usa dollars in junehow do i go from eBay.ca to eBay.com to sell in uas dollarsthank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

PBI

What the ????!! PBI devliver my cell phone to my next door neighbor @ 2:30 p.m. yesterday. .. i got a message from eBay that PBI DEVLIVER IT AT 8 P.M.. at my place.. all I can say on that is I'm glad I have good neighbors to return my package to me

Customer Wants Partial Refund

I shipped an item last week, customer received it and states that it does not work. I responded to return for refund. Now he says he lives far away from the post office and can't be bothered to pack it back up. He says that he would rather just recei...

Paypal Cross border fee - any way to prevent it?

I recently sold an item to someone in US. When I created the auction, I made sure only people from US/Canada can bid (in Ebay, it means the buyers must have a primary shipping address in the countries you ship to). Ok, now someone in US won this auct...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.