Click here to go to my Store
Glenda

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Oh No ...

muminlaw
Community Member
All the more reason to have a bank account in the US and transfer funds to Cdn when you decide. Glenda

Glenda

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Oh No ...

I agree. The unfortunate thing is that I've been waiting to transfer and the rate just keeps getting worse. 😞
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Oh No ...

Do you think maybe next year we will see 1=1???
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Oh No ...

<<< gasp >>>

I'm not likely to be selling on ebay if that should be the case. I find it hard enough to compete with US booksellers o0ffering dirt-cheap shipping via media mail as it is, and the exchange rate is not helping.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Oh No ...

zarzuella, you need to ship them from US at media rate, drive to US or get someone to do it for you.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Oh No ...

myjames007
Community Member
anyone knows the reason?

all other currencies are falling, euro, pound sterling, japanese yen, australian $, US $, but Canadian $ is keeping rising!!!!!
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Oh No ...

coastwindchimes
Community Member
I think it is because we have gas / oil, copper and gold, and our economy is doing really well. I cringe each day the new figures are announced. 95% of my sales have always been to the U.S., and this is a real hard one for the profits. And it can get a lot worse~ I think back in the late 60's, the Canadian dollar was valued at something like $1.10 U.S.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Oh No ...

thebidwatcher
Community Member
*Taking mouth off respirator*

*gasp*

Only upside: It is a good time to buy on eBay.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply