One week later purchase history still shows 'not shipped'?

Purchased item May 1st as of May 10th my purchase history still indicates 'not shipped' with an 'estimated' ship date of May 20th - June 4th? Have emailed the seller who has a 'stellar' record of sales and comments as to great communication ..... except in my case? No response to polite emails requesting when or why? Just need some communication. So how is this estimate calculated and how does ebay know when the item is actually shipped? 10 days now and getting antsy ... I might just have to 'spoil' this seller's amazing record. Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

In my experience it takes around 20 days for a parcel to arrive from North America and 30 days to arrive from Asia.

You have 30 days after that estimated ARRIVAL date to start a Dispute for Item Not Received.

More worrying is that your seller is not responding.

Send ONE more query asking for the date of shipping, the service used and the tracking number.

Now, you really only want a response. And the tracking number* is completely useless to you, except to show that the seller has given the purchase to the post office.

An offer to resend the product is not a valid response.

Ignoring you again is not a valid response.

In both of these cases, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Get your refund.

There may be a delay because eBay allows time for the seller to respons. Which is only fair, even in this case.

If that really is a 'ship' date, I wonder if the product is a preorder and not available until later this month, for example a DVD that has not yet been released.

Could you give the item number of your purchase?

*EBay and PP need the tracking number to prove whether an non-delivery claim is valid. It does not protect the buyer.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi...here's the item number: ( 231923845788 ) paid for May 1st, yet ebay only shows 'not shipped' and estimated delivery date of anywhere from May 20th - June 4th? Have sent two emails requesting ship date and no reply? I could understand if it was shipped and taking time to arrive but it hasn't even been shipped (now 11 days later) so no tracking number. Item to be shipped from within the U.S. to Canada. Seller has score of 2745 and still has other items listed? The item was 'used' so it's not a pre-order item. What surprises me is this seller has an outstanding record but does not respond at all? No 'away' notification posted on their page either? Even if not at home you'd think they'd make the effort to check their emails or ebay messages? So if no response and nothing turns up I have to wait 30 days AFTER the last estimated delivery date of June 4th to pursue a claim??? Appreciate all your insight.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The problem here is 11 days later and still the item has not even been shipped yet and no reply from seller?!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Just checked the my purchase history and now notice the 'estimated ship date' has changed??? Originally it stated May20th - June 16th (as of purchase date May 1st)?...now it shows May 31-June16th and and still no response from seller? I've just emailed AGAIN asking for a response or I will have to pursue a claim against them (and their stellar ebay record)! How and why would the 'estimated' ship date change without any warning or response? The seller still has other items listed. This is coming from the U.S. to Canada is not a new 'pre-ordered item' but used. Have never had anything like this happen before...I feel a 'claim' coming on!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply