Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

In the past I could specific which SIZES of clothing I wanted to search - but now I can't find that option. Is it gone?

I don't want to have to scroll through 45,000 items including small and medium sizes when I'm looking specifically for XL clothing sizes. In the past there were always SIZE parameters for refining a search for a type of clothing. But I don't see the ...

Bought for a good price & not shipped yet.

I bought an item on an auction at a very, very, very good price. It has now been six days since the sale, albeit Easter week-end was part of it. I have looked at this sellers feedback and he has Negs that state that he has not shipped items that he d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment can't be made

I just won an auction for 2 cds from a U.S. seller who will ship to Canada where I live. I sent a request for a combined shipping invoice which arrived. When I try to pay for them I'm being told I must change my address or contact the seller to reque...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Joke of the Day

Some folks really take life seriously. For example, the most recent survey from BMO Nesbitt Burns: That survey even made front page this morning on Yahoo Finance in the USA. "Canadians File Their Taxes Because It Is "The Right Thing to Do" - Civic pr...

Justin Trudeau

As I can only post here - and for whatever reason, cannot reply to any post - I have to start a new one. The attack ad on Justin is funny, except for one part. He had a very bad attendance record when he was in Parliament. He has disputed the rest of...

eBay Seller Who Sued Customer Claims He’s Sorry

The owner of an eBay business who sued an unhappy customer over a negative feedback item is contrite. Mostly, he’s very sorry that he (allegedly) never read the lawsuit filed on his behalf accusing his customer of defamation. He should probably also ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving feedback for buyers

Hello everyone, I'm a new seller and I was wondering when I should leave feedback for items that have been paid for and shipped. Should I post positive feedback upon receipt of payment? I've read in a book about EBay that the seller should never give...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recent cyberattacks impacting hosting sites - eBay's included?

The hosting company for my website posted information on a recent 'brute force' cyberattack targeting WordPress. They noted that the overwhelming numbers of these attacks (using botnets -- what I understand are hijacked computers and IP addresses) in...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it not the SELLER'S responsibility to make the payment process SIMPLE???

I am an active buyer on Ebay with an excellent rating, especially for paying quickly. I leave great feedback when deserved and any issues i try to resolve directly with the seller and communicate my concerns if any. Most recently i purchased an item ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

wish list

I can not see my wish list , every time i click on i see not the list only what i can do with the wish list .

Sold a Pre sale item which I secured but had been delayed

On Mar 27, 2013 I sold an item on E-bay marked as a presale. I 100% secured one but I did not have one in hand. So I put it on E-bay since the shipping dates started April, 9th and expected to have it before 30 days was up. A few days ago this huge d...

Frustrated with a neg just a rant

So a buyer did not receive item and I always assume the buyer is telling the truth .. Without writing me the buyer leaves a Neg I respond "trying to Rectify now" i proceed to send one message through ebay and one through email.. the buyer then replie...

R.I.P. Rita MacNeil

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/04/17/rita-macneil-obit.html Rita died from implications of surgery, at the age of 68. What a beautiful voice she had.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY LIVE OR ON LOCATION

Hi, Just wanted to know if anyone has heard if ebay will ever bring back the EBAY LIVE conference? I've been to 3 of them and they were very informative and the most important part it put faces to names. I found it real helpful that once you attended...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dear eBay.ca: In Canada, we use the Metric System

Copied from the current selling template on eBay.ca: Package details Dimensions: Specify the length, width, and height of your packages in inches. Weight: pounds and ounces (the only option) My response ~ Dear eBay.ca: In Canada, we use the Metric Sy...

Block buyers from buying your items?

Is it possible to block buyers from purchasing any other items from you? I've had a couple file unnecessary reversals/ chargebacks, and as much as I hate to do it, would like to block them. I will not tolerate things like a chargeback opened 2 weeks ...

I'm listing stuff and all of sudden it thinks I'm listing in Canada and asks me what currency I want to use. I've logged out..no help

I looked up an item and clicked on "sell similar". Well now it thinks I'm in Canada and want my ad on Ebay Canada only and it's asking me for US or Canada currency. I've logged out and back in and have checked my personal settings and I can't figure ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

CanadaPost Question

Hi, Can someone explain to me how Canadian sellers are able to offer such competitively priced merchandise and still afford to ship it/offer free shipping? To the best of my knowledge, there is no affordable shipping option offered by Canada Post for...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two Observations About Tracked Packet Label

1. The label is smaller than the others. I tried different settings but couldn't get it to print larger. 2. The amount of postage is shown on the label. To me, this is a good thing, because it clearly indicates that Canada Post is expensive and that ...

A fellow is stating non payment

A fellow states he's going to put my name as a non payer, but he said he wanted to negotiate outside of Ebay. 140942825108 watch tactiletreasure

Am I selling One dollar coins for 95 cents???

I sold a One dollar coin for $1.58. + 89 cents shipping. I Think ebay charges me 10% of toatl sale including shipping (which is a scam). Then paypal charges me 37 cents and an envelope cost me a penny. Did I really just sell a one dollar coin for 95 ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.