Orders are missing from the Purchase History listing

Hi,

I noticed last week that all my orders between September 22nd and October 5th are missing from the 'Purchase History' listing.
I used the 'See orders from' drop-down list and selected '2016' to widen my search scope but still no luck.

I had to call customer's support a couple of days ago to get help in creating a case for an order placed within the above indicated period.

If this is a bug what can I do to download the listing for print out, until it's fixed?

I looked at the help topics in an effort to download my buying activities but was unsuccessful.
I believe the topic is outdated as the instructions do not match some of the buttons and selections on the web page.

Thank you,
N

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@korsowito wrote:

I noticed last week that all my orders between September 22nd and October 5th are missing from the 'Purchase History' listing.
I used the 'See orders from' drop-down list and selected '2016' to widen my search scope but still no luck.

One work-around -- if you paid with paypal, then go to paypal (and using advanced search) look at transactions from that time period.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi ypdc_dennis,

Thanks for the suggestion. This is indeed one of the avenues I have been using lately.

Unfortunately, the PayPal reports lack the granularity of the eBay reports and a bit of little detective work as the seller's eBay names/id usually don't match up with their PayPal accounts.

Luckily, there's some light at the end of the tunnel as I noticed some of my purchased items reappear on the Purchase History again. These include items thru to September 25th.

Perhaps a server software upgrade/fix on Friday night? Regardless, I'm happy to see eBay continued progress.

Now waiting for the items up to October 5th and we'll be good to go.

Regards
N
Message 3 of 3
latest reply