PS status at Risk- Sales Missed Last Month

Here come fuzzy messages from eBay, they did not record my sales for last months, but received discount on FVF. Now today's checking seller dashboard Flagged "your ps status at risk, you Missed sales last months???

What happended really, don't know ? As per to chat Rep, .Ca or ,com did not record my sales last months WHY this is happend?

I disputed on this evalutions yesterday..any suggestions Please.

Thank you
Accept challenge with smile! ((:-))
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

"any suggestions Please. "

Patience.

eBay.ca is fully aware the dashboard for Canadians is BROKE. They are working at it.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

See post #20 at this http://forums.ebay.ca/topic/Canadian-Powersellers-Discussion/Dashboard/500048004#1271292475058
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Well Pierre What eBay concerned still i don't understand, Their poor performance and evaluation frustrated me. They still said I missed the sales , they even failed to update DSR/Peformance/Selling even all dashboard was green checkmark Are they failed to admit their mistakes??
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
I'm not sure what is up with the Dashboard either. I have all green checkmarks...and I'm a below average seller!

Oh, that red triangle does so much to boost my self esteem!

*LOL*

Mind you...I have to find the humor in this SOMEWHERE!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Susan, .ca site showing clearly they are having technical problems. You know RED triangle hanging beside my PS really high pumping my heart rate!! lolz

I am average seller good standing..but don't know what eBay is thinking and doing with their seller dashboard.

Hopefully they figured out and fix it soon. It a long adjustment.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply