Paid and no delivery

avirexrock
Community Member
I am getting frustrated, this is the third time this Has happened, my address hasn't been changed, still the same, in the past I haven't had an issue with delivery. I am still waiting for 2 item, sellers have indicated that they were mailed to shipping company!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Paid and no delivery

"I am still waiting for 2 item,"

What are the dates of your payments?

What are the dates the sellers claim to have shipped?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Paid and no delivery

sellers have indicated that they were mailed to shipping company!

Your sellers are in the USA and are using the Global Shipping Program?

Okay, not a problem.

Keep in mind that delivery from the USA takes about 20 calendar days. How long has it been since purchase?

Your seller sends your purchase to Kentucky where PitneyBowes handles the duty and taxes (from your shipping fees) and packs your purchase and a few hundred more onto a truck.

The truck then goes to Canada. There is no border delay because the duty and taxes applicable on items valued over $20 CDN (about $18 USD) are already paid.

PB then hands all the parcels over to Canada Post (or possibly CanPar, both have been reported) who will deliver the item to your doorstep.

Your seller used USPS delivery confirmation when she shipped it to Kentucky.

Then PB tracks your purchase internally until it is delivered to you.

As I said above this will take upwards of 20 days, especially if you are not in a major city.

You can't see the internal tracking, but tracking is not useful to buyers (except emotionally). It is needed by sellers in case of a false claim of non-delivery.

If your item has not arrived after 30 days, open an Item Not Received Dispute up on the top right corner. The Resolution Centre is in the drop down menu.

If the shipper cannot show that the parcel has been delivered, either Pitney Bowes or Paypal will reimburse you.  The seller is not at fault here.

You might want to let the seller know, politely, of the additional costs and frustration caused by the use of the GSP. Most do not know.

Politely.-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Paid and no delivery

avirexrock
Community Member
Delivery date were Oct 21-31
Purchased end of Sept
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Paid and no delivery

avirexrock
Community Member
Still waiting, no email address for ebay or global shipping.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Paid and no delivery

You have only 45 days to open an Item Not Received dispute after purchase.

If you have missed that deadline, all is not lost.

Go to the credit card you actually paid with (Paypal is just a mediator) and call the 1-800 customer service number on the back. Ask the rep about a chargeback.

If this happens again:

It usually takes 7-15 days for an item to arrive from Europe.

It usually takes 10-20 days for an item to arrive from North America.

It usually takes 20-30 days for an item to arrive from Asia.

If your purchase has not arrived by then, contact the seller and ask for the date of shipping, the service used and the tracking number. Don't worry if there is no tracking number. It's not really useful to you.

If there is no acceptable response (and an offer of a replacement is NOT an acceptable response, nor is a request to wait more than another week. Keep that 45 days deadline in mind.) then go to the Resolution Centre up in the right hand corner under Help and Contact.

The automated system is faster and more reliable than anyone you might be able to talk to /email.

You have 60 days to leave feedback. At the same time you will be asked to leave the much more important Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal rating is five stars. The lowest Rating is ONE star. No stars is a Free Pass.  If a seller's DSRs drop below 4.3 his selling will be severely restricted.

If more than 60 days have passed, you can leave a Response to any fb, yours or his, indefinitely.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply