Paypal Claim - Please Help - Seller Provided Incorrect Information to Paypal

I have an item not received claim  for $80 with paypal. Today, paypal updated the status with the following: The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We haven’t confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share it with you. Please review the information and let us know how you would like to proceed.

I checked the tracking number provided and it is for a parcel that was delivered to a city in a different province. 

Please note that the seller did not provide me with any indication that the item was shipped and did not provide me with any tracking number and did not respond to emails or information requests.

Although it appears that I am supposed to respond to ebay, the only options I have are:

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim

at any time.

If you received the item but it's different than you expected, you can change the reason for your claim.

I want neither of the above options but would like paypal to know that the seller has provided wrong information.

How do I pass this additional information on to paypal?

Will paypal check the Canada Post tracking number, and figure out the parcel was not delivered to my address and proceed with the claim?

Not sure what to do here! Please help. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paypal Claim - Please Help - Seller Provided Incorrect Information to Paypal

Call PayPal and explain what is going on.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply