Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! trying to rescind a bid

i put a bid on something. after i confirmed i noticed seller does not ship to canada, only usa. i email immediately after, to rescind the bid, but no response. i sent email before the auction was over, but no response and now it says i won the item. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

September 25th Weekly Board Hour

Bonjour eBay Canada members! Moving forward, you'll have a chance to ask questions a few hours in advance. eBay staff will remain available from 1PM - 2PM Eastern to answer questions live as well as catch up on those posted earlier. Today we've got R...

Bid wrong need help

To buy eminem guitar pick necklace i put thousands instead of dollars i see someone trippled it i will not be buying this dont know how to fix this

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Excess Postal fees not returned.

I was charged excess postal fees and the seller is not answering my e-mails. In fact, the item listed in my Purchase History has been blocked, despite my having received the item only 2 weeks ago. The original posting said that excess fees would be r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

no delivery, no refund, no help from eBay or PayPal - what can I do?

Hi, I bought some RJ45 jacks and paid with PayPal. After 4 weeks of non receiving my items, the seller promised me to send it immediately by UPS or Purolator and to give me a tracking number. Now I'm waiting for another 4 weeks without any reaction, ...

who was the idiot that dreamed up this shipping concept? Can you sue to received ripped off funds?

I wish there was an option to ebay I would be gone its getting to be more of a ripp off all the time...and now they are in it with the Governments to take imposrt charges when they have no right in the first place...thieves...ebay and the government....

SELLER THREATENING TO SUE ME!!!!

My dear ebayers, I recently purchased a pen from the U.K and I live in Canada. I recieved a pen which was misrepresented in its discription not to mention missing a part and was non functional. After contacting the seller and expalaning I was left wi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

The same stock image! Over, and OVER!

I was just wondering if there's a way to report ebay sellers for what is basically misrepresenting their product. I ask this because it is extremely frustrating to deal with certain fields of purchase because of it. The perfect example is screen prot...

not being able to bid

I have bought over 400 dollars in clothes on here in the last 2 weeks.Im new on ebay and i have had to cancelle some stuff cause there the wrong size,and now i cant bid on items anymore.I always contact the seller and notify if i cant fit something,I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why Ebay allow that Croatia Category "Stamps" is already a cheap "Baazar" showing and selling others

Ity is really disgusting to see the abuse that some Ebay's members are doing the Category "Stamps" and the country Croatia: 1 - Croatia became Independent countyry in 1991, however. It is use to promote and sale Yugoslavia, etc.-2- People from China ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are sellers aware of the cost pushed on buyers through the global shipping program?

Ebay offers sellers discounts on final sale fee's , sounds great at first..........but are sellers aware of the extra cost imposed on intl buyers?US to Canada is now considered INTL by ebay. A 20$ item will now cost an extra 21$ in shipping and custo...

Paypal refund timeline

I sent a refund to a customer on Aug 12th through Paypal. The customer emailed me today saying it hasnt been credited back to her credit card as of today Sept 23rd.Her credit card company /Discover said they have no record of the refund from PaypalSh...

Resolved! Am I obligated to reverse feedback?

Hi all, Would appreciate some advice. I purchased an item (two action figures) that were listed as "Mint on Card," etc. When I got them they were both most decidedly NOT mint. I took photographs and sent them to the seller. He eventually responded, a...

Where is the "Add to Cart" Button

From what I have read eBay Canada does not have the "Add to Cart" Button. That really sucks, because based on the INFORMATION in the eBay Canada Customer Support Learning Centre I've set my BIN listings up requesting anyone wanting to make multiple p...

What are you putting in "other" on the CN22?

If Other, you must describe the contents of the package in the box below. I am putting "car part", but, that seems wrong in comparison to the otehr choices like gift, sample, etc. Not having any trouble, just wondering what is a better thing to put i...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Despite Its Dominance, Some Sellers Seek eBay Alternatives

By David A. UtterEcommerceBytes.comSeptember 16, 2013 http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y13/m09/i16/s02 "It may be that the next big idea on the internet will be the next generation of an online marketplace, likely one with multiple payment optio...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.