no delivery, no refund, no help from eBay or PayPal - what can I do?

Hi, I bought some RJ45 jacks and paid with PayPal. After 4 weeks of non receiving my items, the seller promised me to send it immediately by UPS or Purolator and to give me a tracking number. Now I'm waiting for another 4 weeks without any reaction, no delivery. PayPal closed my dispute why ever without any investigation, I'm not allowed to re-open it. The seller is blocking my emails. Is it now the only way for me to report the seller to the police? Sorry I'm new on eBay Canada and I'm disappointet, that there is absolutely no chance to get in contact with eBay or PayPal. Before I went to Canada I was using eBay in Germany, and there you can write an email or call the customer service. Not so in north america... 😞

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Customer Support - Contact Ebay - Buying - Didn't Receive an Item - Call Us / Call Me

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Call the customer service number on the back of your credit card and ask to do a chargeback.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

8 weeks is to long to open a dispute plus once a dispute is closed it can not be reopened.

Original thread on US boards

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Trust-Safety-Safe-Harbor/no-delivery-no-refund-no-help-from-eBay-or-Pay...

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@meinsknow wrote:

Hi, I bought some RJ45 jacks and paid with PayPal. After 4 weeks of non receiving my items, the seller promised me to send it immediately by UPS or Purolator and to give me a tracking number. Now I'm waiting for another 4 weeks without any reaction, no delivery. PayPal closed my dispute why ever without any investigation, I'm not allowed to re-open it. The seller is blocking my emails. Is it now the only way for me to report the seller to the police? Sorry I'm new on eBay Canada and I'm disappointet, that there is absolutely no chance to get in contact with eBay or PayPal. Before I went to Canada I was using eBay in Germany, and there you can write an email or call the customer service. Not so in north america... 😞

Hi meinsknow,

I've requested Customer Support to take a second look at this - though I can't promise that the outcome will be in your favour, they'll be in touch to discuss the details of the additional review.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I can't contact eBay customer service, bc there is no service. Just a list of FAQ for any reason but no direct email address and no phone number. My dispute is older than 45 days, nobody (ebay or PayPal) is answering to my problems.

@dipmicro wrote:

Customer Support - Contact Ebay - Buying - Didn't Receive an Item - Call Us / Call Me

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I paid with PayPal. You can't chargeback a particular PayPal transaction with a chargeback of your credit card.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

If customer service have still not contacted you as Kalvin said they would, send him an email

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thank you and sorry, I haven't seen Kalvins posting - probably bc its big fat blue frame 😉

Volker

Message 9 of 9
latest reply