Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Refund Excluding Shipping

I issued a refund for an item that was returned but I accidentally refunded the shipping as well. While I won't be asking back for the shipping can someone tell me how to issue a return excluding the shipping?When I went to Paypal it combined the ite...

Hi there, how i can add both worldwide and USA shipping as a seperate price?

Hi there, It has been a while since i sold anything on EBAY, and i am listing items and i woudl like to have a seperate price for shipping worldwide and shipping to the USA ( I am in Canada). there does not seem to be an option for this? If anyone ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buy It Now Price

When I was listing an item at Buy It Now Price and it came up with "Price you item at or below US $10.96 to attract more buyers". Sheessh!! Is eBay really kidding??????!!! Did eBay actually think I would want to list my $100.00 item at Buy It Now Pri...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I turn off Ebay payment reminders?

I routinely bid and buy more than one item from sellers, generally in their listings they specifically request customers pay for the whole lot at one time, seems after 2 days Ebay sends a reminder to pay, not a big deal on one item but i get 10 notif...

Soaring energy prices making Ontario look dim for manufacturers

For businesses in Brockville, the attempt to lure them over the border wasn’t new. But the pitch was.Earlier this winter, manufacturers in the Eastern Ontario community received a letter reminding them that their province’s industrial electricity rat...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

About shipping an item without a tracking number, And also about shipping labels

For me to ship an item in canada, the cheapest with a tracking number is like $15 if Im lucky. And i see people doing it for 2.99 and such, I am wondering, if I could like, ship one game for $10 and insted of having to pay 15 for a tracking number, j...

Can't report item bought as a guest member

I'm trying to report an item that was bought as a guest member. The item received was not as advertised. When I try to do it through the Customer Support, I am asked to enter the Item number and when I do, it tells me that the item entered was not fo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nothing shows in my purchase history?

I got order details from paypal saying the item is coming to my address and the correct amount of money has been withdrawn, but i see nothing in purchase history? I think i bought it from a trusty worthy seller, 98.6% feedback and 4616 feedback score...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I didn't received the items and now Ebay and Paypal closed my case instead to help me ....

Hello, I paid 30 USD on 17 feb 2014 for 3 Universal AC DC 15V-24V 96W Power Charger For Laptop Notebook HP IBM COMPAQ DELL Unique Transaction ID #5A9219893P5982004 from the seller I waited 70 days to receive that 3 laptop chargers and the seller told...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I know that a buyer isn't bidding on his own listing, or has a Friend bidding it up higher?

The following item I have now purchased: 3X GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 1800 Extract 70% HCA DR-OZ WEIGHTLOSS DIET 3 Month Supply However, I am suspicious of this Seller, as the bid starts low, and always seems to bid right up to a buyers maximum bid. The bidd...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hoop Earring

I didnt get my item yet i paid for that 3 months ago and they have charged me already seller said wait for 2-3 weeks now its more than 3 months i dnt get whats going on, and my case is closed am not able to contact seller.

eBay Promotion Offers Half-Off Commission Fees

By Invitation only (I have not been invited) http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y14/m04/i28/s01 By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comApril 28, 2014 eBay is running a free-listing promotion with a twist: it also gives sellers half-off of commission fees...

Lack of SSL for EBay is absolutely reckless in this day and age.

I still cannot believe EBay, a place where millions of financial transaction occurs on a daily basis, has still not come out of the dark ages and have an SSL enabled site. Other than signing in or updating certain account information, everything else...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where to find personal messages here

This may be a silly question, but where do you go to see the personal messages I got from here, or where is it to send a message to a member from here? I know there is a place because I have got messages from members here, but the only time I can fin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did anyone else get the following email?

Supposedly from eBay offering 6,000 free listings for fixed price. I don't like opening links, and it is not on my eBay page or the announcements on .com or .ca.

• 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Reports and Summarys Where is the info I need?

I need to go back to the beginning of last year and retrieve my sales summary. I need total Gross sales AND the total Gross shipping charges that I took in. Not the Net amount the eBay gives you in the simple sales summary that also ignores the shipp...

resend invoice

how do I resend invoice to buyer as he wants it shipped a different way so the charges are cheaper and wants a invoice resent showing the changes

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Confusing Error

The Shipment Option you have chosen is invalid. Please verify the amount you have entered. Im trying to ship this item and im getting this error. Measurements = 7 X 4 X 4 ( L X W X H) in inches.Weight = 157 grams It works for USA Air Small Packets bu...

Toronto Police Auction?

Over twenty-five years ago - when living in Toronto - I remember going to a Police Auction with the kids to buy them bicycles. Now, one generation later, it is time to do the same for the grandchildren. However, I cannot find anything from the Police...

Paypal Shipping Down

Has paypal shipping been down all day for everyone or is it just me? My shipments aren't going to go out today if it doesn't clear up during the next 30 minutes.

animal trap

I am totally upset that EBay is allowing people to sell animal traps! Some are so horriable and cruel and I just don't understand why this is allowed! what is wrong with you don't you draw the line somewhere!! this is animal cruelty and should not be...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.