Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Seller won't provide shipping quote because her auction starts at 99 cents.

I asked a seller for a shipping quote on a keyboard because she agreed to ship it via first class usps mail rather than priority, but when I asked her for a shipping quote with her handling fees attached this is what she said to me: No can do, sorry ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting

I noticed that while relisting I get this quick way of doing it but it says one time only, what does this really men?

Shipping costs are excessive. Ebay is over charging on shipping. I will not be ordering from Ebay US

ebay shipping costs from the US is extremely excessive. I won't be ordering anything from US Ebay again. Ebay is making money on the actual shipping costs. I have ordered many items from the US and no item costs the shipping amount that Ebay charges....

Why is your shipping so expensive? I have ordered many thing from the US and the shipping costs are

I will not be buying on Ebay anymore due to excessive shipping costs. You are charging beyond honest shipping costs. I have bought many items from the US....eg Amazon, Ross &Simon, Rugs on Time. You are charging beyond the normal shipping costs.

As I know, the new sellers usually sell the pre-pwned staff in their home to try.

As I know, the new sellers usually sell the pre-pwned(unused) staff in their home to get started. I just did this. I listed 2 pair of shoes that were never worn just like new ones. I chose "new without box". Is that correct? whydid I list them 2 time...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

is it legal to sell taxidermy animal

As I am a Canadian resident. Is it legal for me to offer to sell a vintage animal taxidermy on Ebay? I have both a bird of prey and a mounted fish.Any help would be appreciated.Thank you,(rszmc)

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping fee.

I sold an item specifying that I can ship within canada but somebody from Europe bid on it. He can't pay because "One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected.'' What ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are some shipping prices so high all of a sudden?

Shipping a laser disc player was $500 normally about $75. A radar was over $1000 to ship! I would have expected about $150. These shipments are from US to Canada. I have purchased over 600 items on eBay over a 10+ year period and I have a pretty good...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Volume shipping

Hello there I'm just wondering how do I make it so that if a clients buys multiples items I can just buy 1 ebay shipping label. The problem is if a client buys two items I only have the option to print two ebay shipping labels. How do I make it so th...

Resolved! How do I know if Premium or Anchor store level is best for me?

I am doing this full time and have just under 2000 items and trying to save money where possible. Would it be better for me to stick with Premium store level or go up to the Anchor? I think I calculated over all and it would not be much difference th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items not showing up in listings

I know everyone on here means well when giving advice. I followed all your advice on listing descriptions and every time I did a search my stuff was nowhere to be found. Last night I spent some time watching YouTube videos on how to list your stuff s...

Free Lisings Bug

I started using the free eBay (invitation only) free listings tonight.The first 30 to 40 listings had no fees.After that, listed more items and was charged $46.80 for insertion fees.Called eBay.After 25 minutes, I was told that I qualify for free lis...

contact eBay unpaid item appeal I have message from the seller explaining that she has been paid

There is any unpaid item case against me. I have a message from the seller saying that she has the money and is sending the item. How to I get this message to eBay and get that unpaid item cleared? This is very important! Thank you,Susan

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why is someone allowed to retract a bid for "Explanation: Entered wrong amount" was START PRICE?

From eBay >"Everyone can see that a bid has been retracted, but only you and the bidder can see the explanation" so it now can be assumed their is something wrong with my item because someone retracted a bid saying "wrong amount" when the bid was the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! buyer wants refund on as-is item they received.

I have a buyer that wants a Return on an item that i clearly listed AS-IS many many times in the auction, and in the messages that were sent back and forth before and after the auction. i feel i met all of my requirements i feel, but they are wanting...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal too much power?

I had a buyer telling me that she called PayPal and PayPal agreed with her that I shouldn't charge the shipping cost. Now my listings include shipping costs but she is not happy and called PayPal asking if she should get $$ back for shipping cost and...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.