Paypal Tracked Packet USA DISAPPEARED...............

Hi,

I just tried to print a shipping label using Tracked Packet USA and the option has completely disappeared from the scroll button on the PayPal site, the result.....I had to take Expedited Parcel and of course cost me much higher than what buyer has paid for.....

They are not able and they don't have the expertise to make things correctly.........

sorry, I have to vent........

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with you that you need to vent.  It disappeared for weeks already.

I am upset too as Expedited has reduced from 25% discount to 14% and what the gall is that they increased the rates for Expedited at the same time!!

It is very inexcusable and not acceptable that they cannot upgrade their system as they had months and months to do them.  Just put back 25% discount on Expedited and we will accept that.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I agree with you that you need to vent.  It disappeared for weeks already.

I am upset too as Expedited has reduced from 25% discount to 14% and what the gall is that they increased the rates for Expedited at the same time!!

It is very inexcusable and not acceptable that they cannot upgrade their system as they had months and months to do them.  Just put back 25% discount on Expedited and we will accept that.

Expedited parcel was reduced fro 25% to 18%. Tracked Packet has a 14% discount.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

We pay for their incompetence, this is ridiculous.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

"hope they understand that I can't send by this 'tracked packet USA' since Ebay LIED, it doesn't exsist & removed it without any notice."

You can ship using the same service at the Post Office.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I would like to be able to ship at all. Tracked packet is missing and xpedited keeps giving me an 'invalid dimensions' entered. I have tried CM's, Inches, actual, and fictional sizes. None work.

Is anyone else having the same issue with xpedited?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

ninth89
Community Member

^ I was having the same problems with Expedited. 

Kept getting an invalid dimensions error. I think I was trying to ship a box 20cm x 17cm x 12cm.

I had to increase the length by one cm in order to get it to work.

It's been happening alot lately.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

^ I was having the same problems with Expedited. 

Kept getting an invalid dimensions error. I think I was trying to ship a box 20cm x 17cm x 12cm.

I had to increase the length by one cm in order to get it to work.

It's been happening alot lately.

Expedited Parcel USA minimum dimensions is 21 x 14 x 0.5 cm. That is why the 20 cm did not work in PayPal.

When creating an eBay listings using calculated shipping, there is minimal checking for the dimensions and weight.  Expedited Parcel Canada has a minimum of 10 x 7 x 0.1 cm while Expedited Parcel USA has a minimum of 21 x 14 x 0.5 cm. So when creating an eBay listing, dimension can be entered that is less than EP USA minimum but correct for Expedited Parcel Canada minimum. This leads to an error message on the Shipping Page telling the buyer that shipping cannot be calculated for their location and to contact the seller.

When the information is passed to PayPal shipping, the dimensions will be under the minimum and PayPal shipping will tell the seller that the dimension are incorrect.

To workaround this situation, use a bigger box or just enter the minimum 21 cm as long as the difference is 1 or 2 cm.  I do not know how well Canada Post checks actual box dimensions for minimum so I assume that a 1 or 2 cm difference on the minimum will not be noticed.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Poco is right that expedited wouldn't except 20cm but right now I don't think it matters what dimensions you put in as expedited USA doesn't seem to work at all right now.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply