Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! eBay Invoice for Unsold Item

eBay just invoiced me $11.50 today or an item that I had sold on Oct.10th but was not paid for. I've been communicating with the buyer and after over 5 days of back and fourths, he has agreed to cancel the transaction (case I opened Oct. 15th) but he...

False Shipping Dates

Why does eBay allow blatantly false shipping dates to be entered by the shipper? I purchased something last night, paid for it and as soon as I did, it showed the product as being shipped. Seriously??? Shipped at 11:45 EST?? Bull**bleep**! Is this so...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how does seller make shipping fee in search results different than the actual?

For example in the search results, the shipping fee is $10 but when I click on it ans go into the item description, the actual shipping fee is $18. How did they do that? I checked that the "ship to" country is correct, but the search results keeps on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post now wants phone numbers?

The last few times I've been to the post office I've been asked to supply the phone number of the recipient of the parcel. I've had to go back home and email my customer for their phone number. Has anyone else had this problem. Is there a way around ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does ebay hate Canadians?

As the subject line says, why does eBay hate Canadians? Why do we get gouged on shipping, screwed on the new BS "import duties," then given a final reaming on delivery? An item an American pays $60 for will cost a Canadian over $100. I know because I...

Shoppers in my store are having trouble with combined shipping with the cart option. Help.

I ma having several buyers over the last few days mention that they are unable to combine their shipping through the cart option. I double checked and have my payment settings for each shipping field set with cost for additional purchases. Am I missi...

Commit to buy doubled

Hello! I ordered an item but I needed to fix my address and my iPod froze, I had to switch to a computer to order, now it shows I have set to order two and have not paid for one. I only wanted one and I was wondering if there's any way to remove the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adchoice advertisements

I'm trying to view an address to ship to a buyer....But all I get is this ADCHOICE advertisements...How do I eliminate these things??? Pain in the butt..... ThanksMark

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Small packet to USA - sudden change???

This morning all of my items listed that weigh between 1-2 kg cannot properly calculate shipping costs to USA. When I go to the Canada Post site I see small packet air to USA now lists 1kg as the max weight. My only option is Expedited Parcel which i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why am I paying fees on items that were never paid for?

For the last 3 months, I've had 4 instances of people committing to buy my items, but never paying for them. I guess it's just the nature of the product attracting less than stellar types of people (I was selling body modification jewelry). Even afte...

Number of messages not being reset correctly

The number of messages displayed is not being re-set correctlyIt shows 3, I don't have any. This problem has been happening on and off for a long time. It is frustrating because I am forced to 'read' messages just in case I actually have any. Any ide...

Male Mannequin

Hello, I am fairly new to Ebay. I want to start selling more suits and need to buy a Male Mannequin instead of hanging or laying out the suit on a bed. I can only afford 1 right now and I realize there are a lot of different sizes out there. Anybody ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

(Invite only) list 100 free auctions a day Oct 15-21

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2014/10_15.html#termsOnly 700 total and spread out over 7 days... So bothersome lolInvited sellers who create a listing in the auction-style format or auction-style with Buy It Now format, pursuant to the terms and conditio...

• 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping Option on eBay.ca only available to Canadian buyers . Why ?

I have a very aggressive discount with UPS and I do a lot of free shipping to the Lower 48 States and lower Canada.When a Canadian look at my listing he sees the big Green Free Shipping sign so it is very attractive but on the US site I have to put 0...

"Please enter valid value" in shipping policy? Can't proceed??

In my shipping policy I have listed US Currency; shipping domestic within Canada- calculated location cost and estimated greatest amt.For International to USA, same only shipping Flat rate to all of USA, and entered estimated cost there as well.The s...

why are people being allowed to jip people with fake yugioh cards like the fake Egyptian god cards

I have reviewed a few Egyptian god card offers in the yugioh card areas and the one post are the fake versions and you can even say coomon versions, so why are these sellers allowed to post these cards for ridiculous prices. if you want to see the re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is it mean the seller is not a registered user

Dear Sir/Madam, I bought a item and I got a tracking number, but it shows that it can not be identified on www.17track.net, and the seller status is not a registered user. What is it mean? Thank you! Best,yz_ca_xnvgw9lg

Can a buyer open a dispute after leaving positive feedback

A buyer purchased something from me over a month ago now. Once item was received, a few days later, buyer was very happy and left positive feedback. (weeks ago) Now buyer contacted me asking for a refund. (that is the short version, there is a little...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller has false information in listing

How do I report a seller who has posted false information on an item they are trying to sell? They claim the item is rare and hard to find when it is available for free at any sears store in canada

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.