Paypal label is incredibly tiny

Not sure what happened, but since about a week ago, anytime I try to print a label from paypal, it's about a tenth of the normal size. Freaking tiny. Same thing on different computers. What's going on?

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Paypal label is incredibly tiny

The default browser for eBay appears to be IE so perhaps you should try it.

What really annoys me is having to void labels. I had to void international labels twice and of course the cost was pretty high. Even though it's just been voided you have to wait more than a month to get a refund. Make sure you keep a printable record of the cost of all your voided labels because I hear that many people are not getting their refunds. Canada Post states that PayPal is responsible. PayPal states that Canada Post is responsible. Meanwhile, sellers are stuck in the middle just waiting for their money. PayPal owes me money for voided labels and I intend to get it!!

I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.

Oscar Wilde
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

It does take about 15 business days for the refund. Not sure why....? You can get refunded at the post office almost instantly if there is an issue, but over a month online. If you use canadapost.ca to ship, the refund is much faster as well.

Makes no sense to me.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

Hello Kalvin - any news on this problem getting fixed? A  little follow up is always nice and it gives us the illusion that someone cares.

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

I am still having this problem.  Any news on a fix?

It's odd that Canada Post's website is most compatible with Google Chrome and has problems with IE.

On eBay, it is the complete opposite.

Also, on another selling site, Canada Post labels print perfectly with Google Chrome and give options not available on eBay, including the sub-codes for American zip codes.

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

I just fire up Internet Explorer, and about 20 minutes later I'm able to print my labels just fine Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 25
latest reply