Performance Dashboard Error?

I recently was busy and neglected my Ebay account. I received 3 negative feedbacks in one shot that took away my top-rated performance 😞

Currently, on the performance dashboard, I see that I am below standard on the Global level, although my last evaluation below shows that I am above standard!!

I understand that I lost my top-rated performance, but why am I below Standard, if in the las evaluation and daily evaluation, it says I am above standard?

I called Ebay support, and a funny guy answered and was giving me ideas on how to improve my ratings!! Unbelievable!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Performance Dashboard Error?

Currently, on the performance dashboard, I see that I am below standard on the Global level, although my last evaluation below shows that I am above standard!!

You were evaluated on the 20th so perhaps you received 1's or 2's after that date. They don't show on your dashboard for a couple of days after the feedback has been left so I think that it's possible that if someone gave you a low rating from the 18th on,  they might not show up on on your evaluation until next month. Is it low ratings that are putting you below standard?

If you do the reports the low rating will show in the month that the transaction took place..not the month that you received the rating.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply